Chapter 9

"Red" "No silver" That was the sound of me and Minho go back and forth arguing if he should dye his hair red or silver. He thinks silver but that's way too boring. So I say red. Maybe I said red because red and blue seem to always be together BUT that's not the point.

"Let's compromise," he said pointing his finger at a box. It was a reddish-orange color. "Why didn't you say that before," I said lightly punching him. "I just liked arguing with you" he elbowed me back. "You got the bleach right," he said looking at me. "Let me find the right one, I have picture of it let me find it" I took out my phone and kept scrolling.

"Wait why were you in the hospital" Minho looking over my shoulder. "Um I broke my leg" I laughed a little. "Oh oh okay".

I finally found the picture. I looked at all the products and found the bleach I was looking for. I just wanted to get the one I used so his hair doesn't fall out. I'm not that mean. 

At Minho's house

"Okay so what do I do" he laughs trying to put the dye in his hair. "SLOW DOWN DUMB ASS IM DOING THIS" I yelled. He slowly took off the gloves and handed them to me. "Why thank you," I said snatching the gloves.

I sectioned his hair and started to put the bleach in. "Damn sungie your good at this" when he said that I accidentally dropped the brush thing I was used to bleaching his hair. "You good" he looked up after he picked up the brush. "Yes I just love that nickname," I said jumping on him hugging him. "O-oh um sorry" I quickly detach myself. I cut him off before he could say something by clearing my throat.

I heard him whisper under his breath "I wanted to hug you back" I don't think he wanted me to hear that so I pretended not to. I continued to do his hair.

10 minutes later

"Okay let this sit then we can wash it off and do color alright" I smile and he nods. His face looked sad. I thought of what he said not too long ago. "Do you want a hug" I shyly asked looking up at him. His eyes sparkled "Yes I do". I jumped up and hugged him "don't get bleach in my hair I'll beat your ass" I whispered. I heard him giggle. "Your hair smells good" He breathed in my hair "Weirdo". "I'm going to go hang out with your mom, let me know once the timer is finished" I smiled and nodded as I left the room.

20 minutes later
(A/N) depending on hair types and all that stuff is how much time it takes so I guessed

I heard a quiet knock on the door. I was laying with Minho's mom watching a movie with her. He walked in and smiled. "It's done". I nodded "I'll be out in a second.