0̺͆2̺͆3̺͆

⚠︎︎Betrayed... Again⚠︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

By the time you all got to Utgard Castle it wasn't even ruins, just rubble. But that wasn't the main issue right now. The main issue was the titan reaching for Krista.

You launch into action and without thinking too much about it you slice right across the nape of the titan killing it before it even laid a hand on the girl. You land on a nearby roof with your back to the girl but by the sounds of foot steps it easy for you to discern that about two others had run over to try and come to her aid, "Krista, all of you," You turn to face the three to see Reiner and Connie there as well "Get back." The rest of the 104th cadet core come running too all of them stunned to see you there, "It's okay. Let us take care of this."

"Y/N!" Krista yells out above you some more members of the survey corpse maneuver to get rid of the rets of the titans. You give a small grin to those below before flying away and maneuvering to take down some more titans.

__

You sheath your swords as you land gently on some of the rubble on the ground nearby where all of your class had gathered.

You turn your head where everyone else is looking to see Ymir both her left leg and arm bitten off but what really caught you off guard where the markings around her eyes and neck, those were the marks that Eren has when he comes out of his titan form which means Ymir is a-- "Oh," Your murmur softly.

Krista tells Ymir her real name, which is Historia and you only watch as Ymir gives Kr-- Historia a small smile before closing her eyes once more.

***

You all were on top wall rose helping those from the 104th cadet core on top then over the wall.

"Please you gotta believe me i'm telling the truth! Ymir could have run away any time she wanted but she chose to fight the titans to save our lives!" You turn your head to look at where Historia and Hange were talking, Historia doing her best to convince Hange that Ymir was an asset and not a foe. "She had nothing to gain putting herself in danger like that! Doesn't that speak volumes of where her loyalties lie? She should have told us before, yes. She had no right to keep her power a secret. It's hard to look past how much humankind might've gained from knowing what she was keeping to herself, but... I think... I think she was just worried about what her people might do to her. Clearly her priorities have changed. This isn't nearly as complicated as it looks. No one closer to Ymir, than me, and there's no question in my mind who's side she's on!"

"Is that so?" At Hange's words you think back to how much trouble Erwin had gone through simply trying to attain both you and Eren, how many more issues would yet another titan shifter be? "Well under the circumstances it certainly behooves us to be friendly." Hange and Historia's gaze goes to the cot being guided along that contains the injured Ymir. "Her priorities aside, I'll wager she can teach us about the enemy is beyond measure. Probably." Your attention goes back to Hange "Even so. You say this isn't as complicated as it looks, but from where i'm standing the world get's more complicated by the hour." The two pass by you, with Hange asking bout Historia's real name.