0̺͆0̺͆5̺͆

⚠︎︎The Wall⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Of the original recruits, 218 cadets graduated. Some with honors.

"Do you have heart?!"

All of you cadet's salute "Sir!"

"As of this moment, you have three options open to you, choose wisely. The Garrison Regiment whose job is to reinforce the walls. The Scout Regiment, who rides out into titan country to take back what was once ours. And the MP regiment, maintaining law and order under orders from His Royal Majesty. Those cadets eligible for the MP have already been named."

You feel eyes turn to you before running down the other nine on line with you.

"The rest of you, take a look. These are the top of you class.

10. Sasha Braus
9. Connie Springer
8. Marco Bodt
7. Jean Kirschtein
6. Eren Yeager
5. Annie Leonhart
4. Bertholdt Hoover
3. Reiner Braun
2. Mikasa Ackerman
1. Y/N L/N

After the ceremony you all were celebrating.

"You're really gonna turn your back on the MP's for the scouts?"

"Why in the world would you two do that? You're in the top ten."

You scoff "I'd rather fling myself head first into the jaw of a hungry titan than join those useless MP's. Seriously meet one and you'll see." You then take a swig of your drink to signal your not taking anymore questions.

"What about you Eren?"

"The scouts have always been my goal. I don't want the easy life. Not with all the work i've put in. I trained to fight titans."

Thomas leans towards the both of you before "Are you both insane?!"

The other commotion seems to stop as everyone's heads turn towards your group.

"How many people have died? We're talking a fifth of the population! If that doesn't paint a picture for you, I don't know what will. This is our life now. We can't beat them." Thomas almost like he's pleading with the both of you to change your minds. Do anything but race towards certain death.

"Yeah? So what? We buckle? Take it all lying down? Things have changed. Maybe not a helluva lot, but enough. They aren't the mystery they were five years ago. There's still a long way to go, but we've made progress. Every battle we lost taught us a lesson, gave us the tiniest inroad towards something like hope. You tellin' me it's better to cut our losses?

Let all the death and destruction be meaningless? Just to ball up and accept it? Not on your life! Humanities future lies outside the walls, and Y/N And I? We're gonna clear the way! We're gonna take back what was ours to begin with! We'll drive them out. And as long at least one of us can say that, we're not done."