0̺͆1̺͆0̺͆

⚠︎︎Aftermath⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

After the titan's in Trost were taken care of you were promptly arrested, although you didn't necessarily go easily. Especially since it was the MP's...

"So, Y/N. I hear you didn't exactly come with the MP's easily. In fact, two of them are lying in a medical bay right now. A third terrified of even seeing your face again.

You stare right into those same blue eyes from three years ago as a small smirk crawls across your face. You tilt your head as an air of satisfaction comes over you "Oh? I had no idea?"

"Don't get so cocky Y/N. We made a deal three years ago yes, but things have changed. There's two of you now."

You raise an eyebrow "Two of us? I can't do anything like what Eren can."

Levi turns from staring into the fire to staring at you "He means criminals that the MP's want to execute. Could we get away with keeping one of you, maybe. Two? Even less likely."

"But we're going to try." Erwin reassures. "I think you getting the top placement in your cadet core could come in handy."

"Well. As I said three years ago," You lean forward and look at both Levi and Erwin "It's either certain death or maybe death. I leave it in your hands."

"Visiting time is over! You two have to leave." One of the MP's guarding you announce.

Erwin stands up but just before He and Levi can walk out of your sight you call out to them again. "Erwin Smith, Levi Ackerman!" The two of them stop walking and Erwin turns back to you curiously but Levi stays facing forward "I trust you both, implicitly."

A while later and yet another face from three years ago shows up. This one Miche Zacharius. He walks up to your cell and silently hands you a pair of handcuffs. You glance up at him, asking if he's serious. When he only nods you snatch the iron things before sliding them on. Miche adjust the cuffs before he locks them into place.

After that he unlocks your cell and leads you to a hallway where Eren and another girl, her also in a survey corpse jacket, are waiting.

"Y/N! Why are you here?" The MP shoves Eren not so gently and you stop your self from yelling at him, Eren saved more lives than he has. Hell all Mp's do is sit on their asses, chilling in the interior.

"Quiet."

"My name is Zoe Hange. I'm a section commander for the Scouts." You ignore Miche as he leans in and gives Eren a sniff, he'd already done the same to you as he was putting on your handcuffs. "This is Miche Zacharius. He's a fellow commander in the scouts." Eren startles at Miche sniffing him and Hange only laughs "Oh. Don't mind him. He makes a habit of giving new people a thorough sniff. Tends to laugh through his nose a bit. But I don't think he intends it to be derisive. Quirks aside he is a skilled section commander."