0̺͆0̺͆8̺͆

⚠︎︎The Struggle For Trost, pt.3⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

"Good news!" You turn around seeing Jean and some others walk in carrying some boxes "Courtesy of the military police." Something good can come out of those lazy bastards? "...And covered with a layer of dust."

__

The crates were soon passed around and the items within them, guns, we're loaded up. Armin had a plan.

"We're looking at seven titans in the supply room of the four-meters-tall variety. If we time this perfectly, this much ammo oughta do the trick. Step one, we lower a group into the area via lift to get the titans attention. Step two, when the titans come in range, the group fires in all four directions simultaneously blinding them.

Then the hard part. The moment of truth as it were. Before the titans have time to recover, seven of us swoop down from the ceiling and strike the nape. That's it, that's the plan. It puts all of our lives on the line-- We screw up we're dead. That's a hell of a risk for one attack but it's our only chance. Seven people have to slay seven titans in one blow, at the same time.

We're gonna need the best of you. The seven soldiers most physically gifted and adept with their paring blades. You'll be the difference between life and death for the rest of us. I'm sorry, that's how it is."

Reiner grins "Sounds like a sound plan."

"When you get right down to it the risk is the same for everyone, doesn't really matter who goes." Annie voices her agreeance.

"Look, I-- i'm willing to be talked out of this. One half-baked strategy can't be our only option, right?"

"Hey," Marco speaks up giving a comforting smile to Armin "Don't be so hard on yourself. C'mon, with what we're looking at? 'Cause for our only option, it's pretty well thought-out. If we give it our all, we might just pull this off!"

"It'll be fine. You just have to be confident. You're a better strategist than you give yourself credit for. I'm serious. That mind's saved me and Eren more than once."

"When did I ever save you? That's not--"

Armin is cut off by the elevator door slamming on the floor.

"Alright, the lift's ready to go. Guns are loaded to the stocks. Let's go kill some titans!"

You, Mikasa, and Armin stand. "You didn't realize it at the time. We can talk about it later." Mikasa walks off.