0̺͆0̺͆7̺͆

⚠︎︎The Struggle For Trost, pt.2⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

You and Mikasa both manage to make to where the other cadets were but as you look at some of them talking among themselves you can't but wonder,

"Why isn't anyone going over the wall? They must have heard the withdrawal signal." 'Mikasa ask but your attention is captured by something else.

"Mikasa look." You point towards HQ "They've been overrun. And just like us," You knock on your air canasters "They must be low on gas. And due to all the titans... it's not like they can just get it themselves."

Mikasa, just like usual, ignores you and jumps off maneuvering somewhere else.

Spotting a head of blond hair you jump off and head towards him.

"Well don't you look like shit," You joke, your footsteps making quiet thuds as you walk across the rooftops. You slide down the wall before sitting next to Armin before immediately noticing a lack of a certain green eyed male Armin always seemed to be around. "Hey, Armin. I'm glad your okay and all but where's Eren?"

Armin's head whips towards you something hidden in those blue eye's but the fear and absolute sorrow is easy for you to see. You know right then and there.

"Oh, Armin, I'm so sorry." Armin let's out a heavy sigh and looks away from you, his hair shadows his eyes as he stares at the roof.

"Armin!" Mikasa is so not the person Armin needs to see right now... Mikasa sits in front of Armin, she glances at you in curiosity before turning her full attention back to the blond. "Armin. Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?" Armin says nothing and Mikasa stands up before looking around "Where is Eren?" A single tear rolls down his cheek. "Armin?" Armin looks up at Mikasa and seeing his tear stained cheeks Mikasa's eyes widen.

"They were-- The cadets of squad 34." Armin leans forward as his tears wet the roof "Thomas Wagner. Nack Tierce. Milieus Zeremski. Mina Carolina. Eren Yeager!" At the last name you glance over to Mikasa seeing her eyes shadowed over "These brave five upheld their duties. They died valiantly on the field of battle!" Armin confirms what everyone didn't want to believe.

"I'm so sorry Mikasa, Y/N." Shocked Armin mentioned your name your head whips over to him "It should have been me that died, not Eren! I-- I couldn't do a thing! I'm worthless."

Mikasa lays a hand on Armin's clutched fist "Armin. Calm yourself. We haven't got time for you to get emotional right now."

You stand up and nod in agreeance with Mikasa "Mikasa's right. On your feet." Mikasa help Armin up as you turn around "Marco. If we eliminate or bypass the titans at HQ," You walk pass the stunned cadets, Mikasa following behind. "We can then refuel our gear, allowing us to get back over the wall. Is that assessment correct?"