0̺͆2̺͆4̺͆

⚠︎︎Titan's brawl⚠︎

⚠︎︎Titan's brawl⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Reiner takes a, still in his human form, Eren in one hand before jumping off the wall. Peering up the wall a mass of steam clouds the good portion of the wall so you can't tell exactly what is happening but Bertholdt-- No. The colossal titan sits tall above it. There is a flash of lightning before Eren's tian form roars.

Damnit! A replay of you attacking the traitor titan shifters invades your mind Why didn't I just slice their heads off?! That was the perfect chance. And-- and I hesitated... Bertholdt and Reiner's petrified faces flash in your mind and you clench the sword in your hands, Why..?

You look away from the top of the wall and back down the the plume of dirt where Eren and Reiner are more than likely battling it out. That was it, there won't be another opportunity. You let out a shaky breath "And I blew it."

The dust plume finally disperses and you see Reiner standing over a downed Eren. You push off the wall and aim right at Reiner's neck. You immerge on the other side only for Reiner to still be standing and your blades broken. That did nothing!

Eren goes in for a punch and Reiner hardly moves and instead returns the blow but it has more of an impact on Eren and sends him flying. He barely flinched when Eren hit him. You connect two fresh blades to the hilt. And my blades didn't even make a dent. Reiner turns away from you and walks towards the downed Eren. As he does you maneuver down towards his knees and aim to take out his leg. Once again, your blade breaks. You maneuver away from the two titans He's not like Annie, his armor's head to toe!

You curse but finally Eren get's up again rushing at Reiner to punch him, but once again, get's sent flying. Your eyes rake over the armored titans body, there has to be a weakness, there is always a weakness!

You can only stare in horror as Eren staggers up and Reiner advances.

"No!" You look away from the two titans and up at the wall where Armin is yelling at Eren, beside him is Hange holding back a furious Mikasa. "Backdown! You can't win in a fistfight! Make a break for the wall! Eren please," Armin's voice cracks "Don't be rash!"

You land on the grass, away from where the two titans are now walking towards one another and glare at your broken blades "Fucking useless."

A roar of pure anger makes you look up to see titan Eren roaring at Reiner, you curse. "Eren's blinded by rage. He won't have the foresight to protect himself if he keeps this up." Your murmur however you can't pull your eyes away as the two titans battle it out. However you are pleasantly surprised when Eren manages to overpower Reiner. You were even more surprised when you recognized what Eren used to overpower Reiner as Annie's technique.