0̺͆4̺͆0̺͆

⚠︎Flash⚠︎

⚠︎Flash⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Getting to Hange's lethargic body was no issue. He was just splayed out on the floor. You wanted to track Caven down and kill her even more than you did when she was retreating. Levi yells for the rest of you to track down the MP's and leaves Armin to take care of Hange. You hover for a bit before taking off, the others hot on your heels.

You fly around blindly for a bit before the distinct flash of someone turning titan blinds you. "Damn it..." Levi murmurs.

"No," Connie lets out a small terrified whisper.

Jean grits his teeth, him sounding a bit fed up "A titan!"

Mikasa's tone is relieved "...Eren!"

And you... well you just stared blankly. Quite frankly you were kind of over all this titan shit. Of course you cared enough about Eren to be concerned but did everything in your life have to be about titans and titan shifters now?

Before you even know it Mikasa is taking off towards where the flash came from, Connie and Sasha quick to follow and with half of the group now gone the rest of you head in that direction as well.

Soon enough you all get to the place where the bright flash came from to see Eren chained up and Historia kneeling by one of the locks, you can only assume she's doing her best to free Eren.

You head down and just in time too because Historia gets blown away, you place one hand behind her head, stopping her from slamming into the hard crystal behind it.

"You okay?" You ask, concerned for the girl.

"Y/N?!"

You give her a small smile "Hey."

Levi turns towards the two of you, him connie and Jean observing the cuffs on Eren, "Gimme the keys."

You toss them to the captain before helping Historia up, ignoring the yelling of them trying to free Eren, you know their more than capable of getting the titan shifter. You help historia up, making sure she's able to steady herself before you let her go.

Eventually Eren is freed and the four of them are rushing over to where the rest of you are, once they get there you realize the reason they (as in Jean, Connie and Eren) were yelling so frantically was because the roof was caving in.

You and Eren make eye contact as he's frantically looking around before he lets out a pained groan. "I'm sorry everyone... I was useless. I've always been from the beginning. I was never humanities greatest hope." Eren looks off to his side before he mumbles something, however you don't catch it too annoyed by Eren starting to feel sorry for himself.