0̺͆3̺͆9̺͆

⚠︎︎Kenny The Ripper⚠︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎(Tw: Mentions of blood and murder)

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎
(Tw: Mentions of blood and murder)

"...Kenny the ripper." You all had taken a brief pause in your trek to the chapel, you all were nearby but still had a small ways to go before you got there. The perfect time for a mission briefing. "He'll be the biggest obstacle, if he's there. Think of him as like me, but on the enemies side. No..." Levi pauses for a second "With all those weapons he'll be even harder to deal with."

"Then we can't possibly beat him!" (Sasha)

"And if we wait for the military to arrive..." (Connie)

"We can't. If we wait until morning Eren may get eaten." you say.

"But based on what the captain's said, it doesn't seem like this kenny is invincible."

Jean looks at Armin with doubt "Really, Armin?"

"He's right," you say "No one is invincible after all."

"Yes..." Hange voices their agreement "No matter how well-trained he is, if yesterday was his first real taste of battle, then we have an edge." Their gaze switches to their fellow captain "But Levi, how is it you don't know more about kenny the ripper. Didn't you live with him?"

"Sorry, I didn't even know his last name until yesterday," Levi turns his attention towards Mikasa "Apparently it's Ackerman." You raise an eyebrow he didn't know..? But i thought- "You think you're related?"

Mikasa goes on to tell how her mother told her that she'd been persecuted in the cities, driving the family to live far from the cities. After that Levi discusses how he, Mikasa, and Kenny have all had moments of a sort of power surging through them. After that an awkward silence prolongs the group,

"Anyways. We need to get going, we've already wasted too much time." Levi grumbles out.

***

"Here it is..." Hange and Levi are the two crouched by the hatch on the floor. Everyone else in the Levi squad scattered about the room. "...The secret door. Eren and our enemies must be on the other side. I just hope the layouts close to what i predicted." Hange mutteres that last part more to themselves however you pick up on it.

"I hope the detour for those little presents pays off." Levi adds in.

You glance towards a small crate besides Armin, me too Levi, me too.