0̺͆2̺͆5̺͆

⚠︎︎Enemy⚠︎

⚠︎︎Enemy⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

"Oh fuck," A loud groan comes from your lips as your eyes crack open. "My head."

"Y/N!" Someone crouches down next to you but you barley acknowledge them. Too preoccupied with why your head feels like it's been probed, you slide your eyes shut and you press a finger to your temple. "How do you feel?"

"Fucked."

"That's better than dead." You look over to see it's Connie that's hovering over you.

"Alright what's happening." You ask, managing to stand up, as you do you start to feel a tiny bit better.

"Reiner and Bertholdt kidnapped Eren and Ymir."

You hiss "Krista, Armin, and Mikasa aren't taking that one well,"

Connie shakes his head, "They weren't. But then that garrison soldier, Hannes or something, talked some sense into Armin and Mikasa and then Armin talked to Krista."

You run a hand through your hair, "Damn i missed a lot."

After Hange crawled over, scaring the living shit out of you. You all went over the plan, Hange pointing out that there's no way Reiner and Berthold could continue with their journey in there condition and in spite of the five hours you'd lost the two you could get them back.

You all just had to venture to the forest of the giant trees. You all waste no time in hoisting the horses over the walls and hurrying over.

Seeing Erwin, Hange, ad Levi you can't help but wonder where Miche is.

***

Just as you all are approaching the forest a flash of light catches your attention.

"That light..." Mikasa trails off from your left. You glance towards her then back to Armin on your right when he starts speaking.

"You saw it too huh? It's coming from the forest! I think someone's transforming into a titan!"

You click your tongue "Yeah, because that really narrows it down."

"We're out of time soldiers, disperse! The enemy has assumed titan form!" Erwin yells out. Your large group of one splitting into two. One going right while the other heads left. You lead your horse to the side as a titan swipes at you, "Find Eren and get him out of there!" Your goal wasn't to fight but if this goddamn titan didn't get off your back you'd have to take it out. The titan stops as it grabs something else. You glance behind to see a titan eating an MP head first.

"Another MP." Jean states him glancing back just like you. You let out a long whistle, you may not like titans but you can't help but appreciate that one for taking out an MP.

"Battle is not our objective! Locate, recover, and retreat!" Erwin calls out.

As more titans come from no where the groups get even smaller. You, who went off by yourself, pauses as you come face to face with a titan hanging by a tree. Now you hadn't yet seen Ymir's titan form but you knew no other titan had the intelligence to hang onto a tree, at least not yet. And you had already seen everyone else's titan form so there was only one person this could be.

"Ymir," She let's out a roar but doesn't move, the two of you just stare at one another for a second. Both of you unmoving.

"I can see you!" You look back to see a garrison soldier with his blade poised to strike.

"Stop!" You yell out.

"Wait a second!" Another voice joins you and Connie lands on a tree next to Ymir while you stay on the tree in front of her. "It's actually Ymir! This is her titan form, she's one of the people they took!" Connie looks away from the garrison soldiers and starts yelling at Ymir "What the hell happened? Where is everybody else? Is Eren okay? What about Bertholdt and Reiner?" Ymir isn't listening instead she's looking around. For someone. For Krista.

Everyone else from the 104th cadet core, except for Krista,

"Ymir! What's the deal?" Jean yells up at the titan. "Did you manage to get away from them?"

"Give us something to go on! Anything!" Sasha yells up at Ymir.

Ymir just silently looks around, a bad feeling enters your gut.

Connie gets closer to Ymir yelling at her to say something. Ymir keeps looking around.

"Ymir!" Ymir's gaze immediately goes to Krista and your heart drops. Oh no. "Thank goodness you're alright!"

Without missing a beat Ymir jumps up and snatches Krista up, locking the blond in her mouth.

"Did she just-- Ymir what are you doing?!" Connie yells.

"Fuck! Goddamnit, she's working with them!" You yell out deploying your ODM gear and rushing after Ymir.

"Don't just stand there! Move your asses!" Jean yells him right behind you. And you all take chase hoping to get Krista back.

"She's fast, we're loosing her!" Jean yells out.

"Why would she do that?!" Mikasa questions.

"What's wrong with you people? Am I seriously the only one who saw this coming?"

You shake your head "I'm going to have to go with Jean on this one!"

"Well, it's clear where her loyalties lie now!" Armin says, "She and Reiner are on the same side! We were lured into a trap!"

Your at the end of the forest and you all can only watch as a bright light flashes, and the Armored titan appears. Bertholdt attaches to Reiner's back using ODM gear, Eren fastened to his back, and Ymir hops onto his other shoulder.

"Oh, no!" Mikasa mumbles. The horror in her eyes obvious to everyone.

"No! They're getting away with Eren!" (Armin)

"Move it!" A new voice joins you all, Hannes. "Get on your damn horses!"

Hannes words spur you all into action. You all rushing to get your horses and then out of the forest.

"This ain't over, y'hear me? I'll get him back if it cost me my life!" (Hannes)You stare at Hanne's back for a second. Wondering if this is Hannes' way of repaying Eren for incidentally getting his mother killed.

Eventually you all get out of the forest and are quick on Reiner's tail.

"Reiner's too slow! We've got him!" Jean let's out an awkward yet relieved laughs as you all are gaining on the armored titan.

"I won't hesitate this time." You speak up, talking more to yourself than anyone else "I'll kill them without a thought."

Mikasa speaks up from beside you "If Ymir feels like getting in the way, so much the worse for her, we'll get her too. This ends here and now. I swear it!"

You glance at Mikasa before looking back to where Eren was tied up on Reiner's back.

Don't worry Eren. We will get you back, I put that on my grave.

-

A/N: i have a concussion 😃