0̺͆0̺͆3̺͆

⚠︎︎Cadet Core, pt.2⚠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

"It's aptitude test time, so listen up!" If it weren't for the fact that you'd been given ODM gear and that you'd soon get the chance to feel a nice breeze above ground you'd probably have ended up in a pissing match with Sadies. The way he feels a need to yell has yet to sink into your mind and just listening to his loud voice puts you on the edge of having an aneurysm.

A small smirk crawls onto your face as you think of something a MP had told you before you slit their throat, Maybe I do have a problem with authority you muse to yourself but then... A pair of icy blue eyes flash in your mind after them dull grey eyes. Then why did I listen to them?

"There is no place for you here if you cannot perform!" Sadies loud voice throws you out of your thoughts as he continues to yell "Fail and be shipped to the fields."

°°°

Two more instructors walk the training grounds where you all are being taught how to use the 3D maneuver gear.

"We're just drilling the fundamentals here." The two instructors walk behind a group of cadets watching "You can determine a cadets knack for it just by watching." The older male stops a look of shock flashing across his face before nodding his head towards you who looks at home on the gear "Like him. Completely steady. He inherently knows what to do, and how to make it happen. That's what aptitude is all about."

The older instructor continues looking around to see Connie, Sasha, Jean, and Mikasa all holding their own on the 3D maneuver gear. "I'd say we have several capable cadets this year."

The younger instructor points to a certain cadet all the way upside down his green eyes filled with horror at not being able to get a hang of the gear. "And what about this guy?"

The older turns to see what the other was talking about "That's precisely why we run these test." He adjust his glasses "He proves that drive and dedication do not always translate into capability."

°°°

Your attention is captured, once again, by Eren as the commandant finally stops glaring at you and kneels by the stunned cadet

"What is your major malfunction, Yeager? Straighten yourself up!"

Finally being lowered, after shoving your way past the crowd, you make your way to where Eren is hanging. You cross your arms as you raise an eyebrow at Eren.

***

The sound of a clattering plate snaps Eren out of what ever trance he's in, although it gains a weary stare from Armin and a glare from Mikasa.