Christmas WYR

Because I'm ✨unoriginal✨ and stealing this off of MoonRose45

1• WOULD YOU RATHER:

•Get caught under the mistletoe with Jade (He's going to be teasing you. Asking why you're so flustered, asking you to teach him about this land tradition, but once you answer his questions it's too late to back out)

OR

•Get caught under the mistletoe with Floyd (My only advice is to run. All you need to do is give a brief explanation and then he'll get excited and just suck your face off-)

2• WOULD YOU RATHER:

•Have Floyd visit you to drop off your presents (He's going to break through your window instead of going down the chimney)

OR

•Have Rook visit you to drop off your presents (He'll probably snoop around a bit, check in on you when your sleeping.......stare at you.....lick your cheek (jkjk))

3• WOULD YOU RATHER:

•Make hot coco with Trey only for Grimm to spill it all over your lap (O u c h)

OR

•Have Grimm knock your hot coco out of your hands and spill it on Vil (R u n)

4• Back to the mistletoe themed ones, WOULD YOU RATHER:

•Get caught under the mistletoe with Che'nya

OR

•Get caught under the mistletoe with Neige

4• Okay so watch this real quick first

For those who couldn't watch it, it's about a girl finding out her boyfriend was cheating on her on Christmas, and a choir sings a song about it.

So WOULD YOU RATHER:

•Have this happen to you in a relationship with Cater

OR

•Have this happen to you in a relationship with Vil?

5• WOULD YOU RATHER:

•Have a white elephant gift exchange with the Diasomnia squad (Lilia is probably going to bring some.....questionable things)

OR

•Have a white elephant gift exchange with the Heartsbyul gang. (Everything is going to shit. That's all I'm saying. Be grateful nothing is on fire)

Merry Christmas you guys! Stay safe, stay sexy, don't get murdered, don't get tested positive for covid, and and drink water.