Floyd date headcanons (Fluff)

Dear requestor:

I tried.....I really tried to make it a oneshot......but I had no plot and my motivation was at an all time low-

I hope headcanons will suffice instead, but if they don't then I'll try making a oneshot again don't worry-

•A date with Floyd. Ok first of all why would you want to go out with him to begin with-

•Jk jk different strokes for different folks.

•Anyways Floyd overheard something about an aquarium and he got excited, so he dragged you, his beloved partner, on a date there.

•Well Floyd being Floyd, he didn't get any details about aquariums first, so he had no idea what he was getting into.

•So first I want you to imagine this: You go underwater in a new, strange form, to study at a prestigious college that someone would sell their grandma and their left arm to attend, and you need to adjust to their culture, which is strange and can be scary at times. You go out to explore an find out that mermaids have large tanks where they keep humans just so they can walk around and look pretty, and have people stare at them. Wouldn't you freak out?

•Yeah that's Floyd, and that would probably be Jade and Azul too but let's just focus on him at the moment-

•He's upset. I mean, imagine seeing hundreds of your species locked up in a tank? (And probably naked technically speaking buts let's keep it PG in here-)

•Yeah you had to leave your date early.

•To make it up to him, you took him to the beach! He was a lot happier now that he was in a familiar environment.

•"I love watching the waves" you say, leaning on Floyd's shoulder. "I'm in love with you Y/N" Floyd said suddenly. Silence, then you bolted away only for Floyd to grab you by the ankles and drag you back to him.

•Floyd found a random shell and gave it to you, and since you liked it so much he gave you another.

•And another

•And another

•He found a small plaza that was empty, and you two sat there and talked about random stuff (idk what it is but that just makes me feel loved/happy. Like, talking with your S/O about random stuff and acting like best friends but you know they would choose you over everyone. Plus it's a good sign of trust so that's a bonus-)

•You two probably watched the sunset.

•For like, 30 seconds before Floyd started whining that he was bored.

•You both took the scenic route back to NCR so you could spend more time together :3

•Don't complain about your feet being sore, or say that you'll miss him, or you'll spend the night with him in the Octavinelle dorm. That may sound like a good thing but I think he shares a bed with Jade so you'll be sandwiched between them and quite frankly that sounds awkward af