To respond to Moon's comments :D

Moon you're only digging a deeper grave for yourself at this rate.

So not too long ago Moon left this lovely comment "explaining their side of the story" and basically dodged every claim thrown at them.

Now let's debunk them all together:

1• She didn't know what those sexual things were and was asking questions about them, unaware they were pedophilic.

I don't think I have to go into detail about this. There are screenshots in the previous chapter where Moon has explained those topics to Neiki and OPENLY ADMITTED that she shouldn't know them. She claimed to not know what a concubine was and didn't think it was a sexual thing, but she screenshots show that she used it in a sexual manner, and explained that it could be sexual at times.

2•She was acting obsessive because she was "worried about Neiki's safety."

Neiki openly said that Moon was making her uncomfortable with how she was acting. Again, the screenshots in the previous chapter said it all. She would spam her at times where Neiki would be asleep (or at least should be), which are odd times to check in on someone's safety unless they posted about being in danger.

3• She never lied to me about her sexuality.

She has commented things such as "pansexual panic" on what I think was my old shitpost book if I remember correctly, and when I first met her, her profile picture was literally Malleus' lab coat picture on the pansexual flag.

4• She thought that Neiki reading nsfw made it okay for her to rp nsfw with her.

Reading nsfw is one thing, but making a R*PE ROLEPLAY WITH A MINOR is another. A minor could read nsfw for multiple reasons like curiosity, maybe they need to scratch that itch that they're too young to scratch legally, etc. But to Initiate a R*PE. ROLEPLAY? That's absolutely disgusting.

5• Moon claimed to have faked her age because of Neiki.

I personally confronted Moon about this, and she told me that she just wanted to look at 18+ writings and pictures. Never once did she mention it was because of a friend. Sadly this is something I don't have evidence for since Wattpad will only let me go so far back in DM's and this happened last year, but you can either believe me and the victim, or Moon. Who will it be?

6• She said that the rp was okay since she's Canadian and the age of consent there is 16, and the setting was the Victorian time

Babe.
Bestie.
IT WAS STILL A F*CKING R*PE ROLEPLAY.
On top of that you have no idea where Neiki lived, the age of consent could be higher there! You still did a r*pe roleplay with a 13 year old girl who said she was uncomfortable with it.

The setting doesn't help either. Incest was a big deal in the Victorian Period, does that make it okay? No. It doesn't. It doesn't excuse the blatant r*pe in it, the ages, nothing. It's just gross is what it is.

I replied to the comment and Moon only got mad, saying that we "weren't letting her grow" and that I could just block her. Moon knows what she's doing is wrong, and she knows there's enough evidence against her to where she can't play victim.

Enough is enough.