I HAD THR GREATEST FIC IDEA EVER

*Slams fists on table* READ THR TITLE. I HAD THE GREATEST FIC IDEA EVER.

THE BALLAD OF SARA BERRY BUT WITH VIL

For those who haven't heard the song, here's a basic summary:

•Sara Berry is the classic popular bitch. She's cheer captain, hot, has a hot boyfriend and hot squad, and she's rich.

•One day, Julie, a nobody at first, gets in a car accident and looses a leg. After that her popularity skyrockets. Sara thinks nothing of this, until she finds out that she might be voted prom queen at the upcoming prom.

•She's obviously upset and worried, but her dad basically says "Hey, you better become the prom queen, or your mom and I will be disappointed in you." Which only worsens her mental health and makes her obsessed with becoming prom queen.

•She becomes so obsessed that she shoves everyone away. Her squad, her boyfriend, everyone. But Julie is still in the lead. Again, her father is no help. He just encourages this unhealthy obsession.

•Finally, Sara snaps. Her drive for becoming prom queen literally drove her insane. So when she arrives to prom, she goes on a killing spree. However, Julie managed to stay hidden, and called the cops.

•The cops arrive and capture Sara, and take her to an asylum.

Now, here's why it's perfect for the Pomefiore chapter.

1. We have Vil, Who's perfect for the role of Sara Berry, and then we have Neige, Who's perfect for the role of Julie since they are established rivals.

2. Neige also has become way more popular than Vil without hardly doing much. Like how Julie lost her leg and became popular.

3. We can assume that Neige will drive Vil to overblot, like how Sara was driven insane because she lost to Julie.

4. Vil overbloting could be the equivalent to Sara's killing spree.

Honestly idc if you guys don't like it, as soon as I get my last request done I'm writing it. You guys can fight me.