A re-telling of Snow White (feat: My ocs)

This maaay become a project I start working on on the side, but if this gets receipted well then I'll be more likely to post it!

If you're confused about who my Oc's are, you can check my oc book (or just ask me questions!)
.
.
.
.
It was obvious that Kiriai had no clue on how she got here. Though, that wasn't entirely true. Kiriai was here on a mission.

Ever since she was transported to this new magical world with a bunch of people she knew who kept popping up like a game of whack-a-mole, it's been a mess trying to solve campus bs, get money, stay alive, AND look for a way home. Kiriai could count the pros on one hand, but she'd need a whiteboard to count all the cons.

One pro however, came in the form of a woman named Cleopatra.

Cleopatra was older then Kiriai, and while Kiriai knew realistically they could never date, she'd be damned if she let Cleopatra get swept off her feet by someone that Kiriai didn't like. She had made her crush on Cleopatra clear, anyone could pick up on it except Cleopatra herself. Most didn't want to open the van of worms that was Kiriai, but there would always be one fucker who tested her.

The name of that fucker in particular? Vil Shoenheit.

Vil was a top model and actor, and Cleopatra wasn't beautiful by societal standards. She had a larger, chubbier figure, dark skin, and dark brown hair. But her eyes were unique. They could change color based on Cleopatra's emotions, which matched her love of all things colorful. She was a ray of sunshine, while Kiriai always felt like more of a storm cloud.

Kiriai never considered Vil to be a rival, she figured his standards were too high for Cleopatra. But mistaking Vil for the shallow type was her first mistake. Ever since the VDC competition, Vil had been making moves on Cleo. Smooth talking, inviting her for his morning runs, asking for her opinion on a multitude of outfits and makeup options, complimenting not just her appearance, but her skills too, and giving her gifts picked out specifically for her based on previous things she said or needed.

It made Kiriai's blood boil.

Perhaps it was an attempt to get Kiriai out of the way, perhaps this was planned beforehand, but Vil decided that he would attempt to play match maker; pairing the trouble maker Kiriai with the strict and disciplined Riddle Rosehearts. He threw passive comments about how Kiriai and Riddle complimented each other, how they were sometimes both a good influence on the other, and more.

But recently, Vil actually took action.

Kiriai had been rudely awakened by Rook one morning, then was dragged out of the dorm to be taken to the theatre classroom. There, she saw a multitude of people she knew, and Vil Shoeheit was standing at the front.

What did the bastard have planned you ask? He wanted to do a play about the beautiful queen and Snow White.

And WHO got casted as Snow White?

Mother

Fucking

Kiriai

Riddle was naturally given the role of Prince Charming, and everyone else soon got their role too. After multiple weeks of (forced) rehearsal and working nonstop, it was finally the day of the show.

Kiriai smoothed her dress out, glaring at the floor, before hearing a knock on the door. She smirked, knowing exactly who it was from the pattern of which they knocked. In came Ace and Deuce, and the three shared a nod.

It was time to make Vil regret choosing Kiriai as the main lead.
.
.
.
.
"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" Leiko, one of the other people who got transported with Kiriai (and was a MASSIVE theatre nerd), projected, letting her voice boom loud enough to where the audience could listen. The person playing the magic mirror was Epel, who was also in on Kiriai's plan. He had kept a calm, neutral expression up until the end of Leiko's line, to which he audibly whined in exasperation.