What bothers me about the fanon version of Lilia and Malleus' relationship

So this is something I've noticed a lot in fics for Diasomnia. Mostly in dark ones.

Am I the only one who noticed that in fics, Lilia follows Malleus' every order without question? Even the dark horrible ones, he follows perfectly to a T.

Now, Lilia is a......very interesting person. His reasons for things are questionable, and Malleus is his king, but even Lilia can decide right from wrong.

Now keep in mind I do not know much about Lilia's character, so I will most likely sound like a idiot (especially since I suck at explaining stuff) but bear with me.

If Malleus decided something like, idk, he was going to change the diasomnia colors to bright cherry red and green instead of black and green, I'm pretty sure that's a situation where Lilia might not question him first before carrying out his orders.

But if Malleus ordered Lilia to kidnap someone and drug them up in his basement, do you really think Lilia wouldn't at least ask why? That's my main issue here. He never asks questions in the fics, he hears whatever fucked up order Malleus gives him, says "yes my lord" and leaves to carry out the thing. No questions asked!

I'm not saying he probably wouldn't do it, Malleus is still his king and is way more powerful than him. But Lilia still has a conscience, do you really think he won't be worried or concerned if Malleus wanted to kidnap/kill/attack/do whatever to someone? He's still his caretaker, and stuff like that can't be good for him mentally. So logically, wouldn't he question him, or try to give advice on why it's bad before carrying it out?

The only time I could see him following these sorts of orders without hesitation is if it were justified, like they tried to poison someone. But following his orders without question is something Sebek would do, not Lilia.

Again, not saying he wouldn't follow his orders. But he never hesitates the fics and it drives me insane. If you want someone to follow his orders blindly, use Sebek ffs.

I'll probably be eating my words later, but these are just my thoughts on this.