EPIC FIC IDEA

OKAY SO I HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER

SO THOSE WHO ARE ACTIVE ON TIKTOK, WATTPAD, AND AMINO APP MIGHT HAVE HEARD ABOUT SHIFTING REALITIES.

ESSENTIALLY IT'S WHERE YOU CAN TRAVEL BETWEEN DIFFERENT REALITIES, AND A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN USING IT TO VISIT FANDOMS THEY LIKE SUCH AS HARRY POTTER OR DANGANROPA

Now, here's where it gets interesting. Some say you travel to an ACTUAL universe when you shift, not all do, but we're going to focus on the actual universe thing.

So what if a young Y/n, maybe a middle schooler or a freshman in high school decided "okay life sucks, let's try this shifting thing" and shifts realities, and it works, and they end up in the twst world.

From there they make a hobby out of shifting. They visit the characters in their free time, they forms bonds with them, and they tell them about their life and how trashy it is because they're not real, right? They're basically venting to themselves.

But the thing is the characters are real. Their subconscious is just in a different universe, so they think they're fake.

So the characters all gather together and agree they should bring Y/n to their world. After all, they're happier there, and they'll finally escape that horrible life they complained to them about time and time again!

I don't know too much about shifting so idk how it'll work, or how to write it, but I plan to do research and maybe shift on my own. Hopefully if I do make a fic of this it won't be too bad