THEORY ON HOW YUU GOT INTO TW

OKAY OKAY OKAY HEAR ME OUT BECAUSE I LITERALLY JUST REALIZED THIS-

So quick disclaimer: this chapter will be short, but it should also be spoiler free so keep reading if you'd like, and I'll tell you the story of how I believe Yuu got to twisted wonderland.

ANYWAYS SO:

Okay I tend to believe in spiritual things, and I was taught something from my mom recently: Never have two mirrors facing each other, because when two mirrors face, then unlimited realities are opens and becomes accessible, and you don't know what kind of evil entities will come through them.

You know a room that has a lot of mirrors in it?

And probably has a few acing each other?

THE FUCKING MIRROR CHAMBER.

And you know how you can't have mirrors facing each other because evil entities can go and access different realities?

Well NCR is a school for villains.

And it's a world of magic.

Meaning the whole mirror thing is PLAUSIBLE, AND PROBABLY A REAL THING.

So we know the whole reason the carriage got mixed up was because it ended up going to a different reality/universe, but now we know HOW it got to a random universe. Crowley was a dumbass and had mirrors facing each other, despite the risks.

But then again, it's a school for villains, and if the whole reason mirrors can't face each other is to keep evil entities from hopping from universe to universe........maybe that was his plan all along?

Okay yeah I need to stop.

Yuu ended up in twst because mirrors in the mirror chamber were facing each other.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.