Random thoughts

Been a while since I posted a chapter like this, huh?

Or posted here in general really

BUT STILL

Here are some random thoughts I had in mind that are TWST related

—————————————————————————

So, spoiler warning for the sixth chapter

But you know how when STYX was invading NCR and went after Crowley, he was worried that the students got injured?

But never seems to care about putting Yuu in harms way and dumping work on them?

I realized something. Maybe he doesn't not care about the students, he just doesn't care about the ones (or shall I say ONE) without magic.

Blatant racism there Crowley. Don't think I don't see you.

—————————————————————————

Another spoiler warning

Okay how tf was STYX able to get away with kidnapping a prince, a celebrity, and the child to a family of famous doctors?

Like seriously. If those guys are gone for too long people will get worried.

Not much to say here. Just utter confusion.

—————————————————————————

I don't think I need to put any more spoiler warnings at this rate

BUT OMG THE SHOCK ON THE OB GANG'S FACES WHEN IDIA REVEALED HIMSELF FELT LIKE SUCH A POWER MOVE

I FEEL LIKE A GOD ON BEHALF OF IDIA

HE MUST BE SO SMUG OMG

HE'S LITERALLY THAT MEME WITH THE CAT WITH THE SMUG FAVE WHILE SURROUNDED BY KNIVES

AKFJOSJFKSJCUWID THAT SCENE WAS GLORIOUS

—————————————————————————

Hey why is there not any content about the resisted wonderland boys coming to our world? Like, I'll see some incorrect quotes, a few headcanons, but that it.

But what I REALLY want to see is not Yuu going to twisted wonderland and then taking them to their world, no. I want to see the boys head straight to our world. No warning, no introduction to Yuu before hand, just straight up get yeeted into another dimension.

Let the chaos commence.

—————————————————————————

Should I re-write some of my old drafts from the old shit-post book? I know I talked about re-writing the crack fics, but I'm talking the drafts I never got around to posting.

If we're talking about drafts from series' like the twisted orchid, I'll have to re-write the previous chapters too, but still. What do you guys think?