Au ideas I've been meaning to talk about-

Ok so I've been coming up with waaaaay too many AU's so here's a list, and I want y'all to tell me which ones you would like to see me write for

First one, royalty AU.

We would have seven different large kingdoms, each of the dorm leaders ruling over one with a few smaller kingdoms scattered around the continent (Ofc there's larger kingdoms but they're in a different continent). Simple as that, but maybe throw some royal drama in there...? Maybe I could make something similar to the remarried empress? Basically have one of the boys take in a mistress and replace you, only for HIM to be replaced by someone way better (ex: Vil gets dumped for Neige, Who's kingdom has been slowly becoming larger than his)

Moving on

Criminal AU.

This would be dark. Like, super dark. No softness. Of I made x readers for this, they would be obsessive and possessive, and maybe a bit sadistic.

Next we have the monster AU. This won't be like the Halloween event, but more like I'm picking out monsters that they could be that would be fitting for them. Maybe some could be humans as well, trying to hunt them down.....

Next, demon AU.

I have a lot of ideas for this, mostly because I had a demon story in mind already, but I could make a twst AU of it

Basically in the story, heaven had finally given up on humanity. They believed they were too far gone for any of them to purify, so they stopped keeping the demons in check and stopped watching over humans, allowing demons to take over.

Imagine if you were a human in that situation.......

Anyways, there's a modern AU but that's boring so I doubt anyone would care

I also have a AU where MC attends RSA instead, but again, doubt anyone would care *cries*

Any preferences for you guys?