𝐯𝐢𝐢. Imbrace for impact

(A/N: don't read, I've warned you)

¤

❝Hold on, I still need you.❞

¤

Groaning as her hand reached for her throbbing temples, Cami closed her eyes tightly, a white light seeping into her cloudy vision.

Chuckling as he leaned onto her bed, Liam smiled, his head tipping to the side and his hand resting next to him, "Good morning, sleepy head", he spoke, face scrunching as he laughed, the teen girl glaring up at him.

"What the hell happened", she rasped, gaze dropping as she noticed the wet substance in her hair that seemed to smell even worst then expected, "Is that gasoline?", she gaped, Liam nodding along, "Yeah", he uttered, features looking almost traumatized, "You got hammered yesterday", he stated, a pinkish hue dusting over his cheeks, "And we almost got killed".

The witch blank, her brows knitting as she looked around the room, Henrik waving at her as she discreetly shook her head as if questioningly.

The man shrugged, his form dropping onto the bed, "You kissed him", he laughed, Ira's eyes growing wide as she nodded in chock, "Oh god", she muttered, Liam turning to her questioningly as she shook her head dismissively, "Can you give me like ten minutes?", she wondered, thumb pointing at the bathroom then at her hair, "I need to take a quick shower", she stated, laughing sarcastically.

"And by quick shower, I mean that I legit need to peel my entire skin off to get rid of the smell", she scoffed, figure rising off of the bed and heading toward her bathroom, and without a word, the door slammed loudly against its frame, Liam leaping out of his spot as the harsh noise traveling through the room.

¤

Wood cracking under her weight as she rash toward her livingroom, Cami yawned, her head thrown backward and her eyes closing shut as she stretched through her walk.

"How about I take you home", her brother's voice filled her ears, tone quiet as he continued, "Maybe take Miracle with you", he shrugged, Liam backing away almost protectively, he looked down in defeat, "I'm not like you", he stated, head shaking slightly.

Scott frowned, gaze softening instantly, "Not yet", he spoke, his beta looking up at him instantly and shaking his head along his words, "I don't mean I'm not strong like you, or I'm never gonna learn how to be in control", he rectified, "I mean everything else. You and your friends try to protect everyone".

The alpha sighed, his eyes blankly boring into the blond's animated figure, "Have you been doing this the whole time?", he quizzed, arms falling by his side, "I mean, how are you all still alive?".

Tongue nudging at the inside of her cheek, the redhead looked down, her figure moving toward the two boys and her hand tapping comfortingly at Liam's shoulder, "Not all of us are", she scoffed, features almost mocking as she reached for the door, and devoid of any more words, headed outside and towards Deaton's animal clinic.

¤

Bell jingling above her head, Miracle frowned, small chatter filling her ears as she looked around her, the reception almost too dark if it wasn't for the small light escaping the examination room.

Brows furrowing as she marched toward it, her movement instantly stopped as Lexa's figure appeared in front of her, an almost relieved sigh leaving her parted lips as she pulled her in a hug, "Oh thank god, you're here", she spoke, eyes roaming over her as if checking that she was okay.