𝐯. The eaten moon's birthmark.

¤

Through their walk around the school, Ranya and Hope followed closely after Miracle, their eyebrows furrowing as they notice how many people have greeted her in the short amount of two minutes.

The older tribrid took a step forward as she nudged her sister's shoulder, the shorter girl spinning in confusion, "How do you know all of those people?", Hope asked, Cami only chuckling in response, "All the freshman were with me since primary school, the seniors and juniors are Lydia's friends and the lacrosse team are awesome".

Ranya nodded as Hope joined her side, "So I'm just gonna be straight forward, are you related to Klaus Mikaelson?", the red haired girl asked, she already knew the answer, but if Hope was to lie to her, the werewolf would know better than to trust the blonde girl.

"Yeah", the said girl sighed, "He's, he's my dad", she continued, Ira only nodding, "Must be harsh", she smiled, her hand patting the taller girl's shoulder, "You probably should join our daddy issues' club".

Miracle span around, her body freezing as she noticed Christian, Mason's one night stand, making out with Jennifer, the school's local mean girl, "Ouch", the blue eyed girl winced as her hand flew toward her phone, instantly texting her friend of the situation.

"Please don't tell me you're that type of girls", Ranya pleaded, her face contorting to disgust, "Not exactly, Mason had a crush on Christian, yet as you see, that asshole is sucking Jennifer's face for everyone to see, Mase included, and I need Lexie to keep him away from here.

"The situation will get pretty messed up if he was to see this".

The dark skinned girl nodded, a small smile forming onto her face, "Teen drama still has a place in a supernatural's life, impressive", she chuckled, Cami only shrugging, "Gotta protect my pack at all costs", she spoke, her feet leading her around the hallways.

"No face sucking in the hallways, Harter", she called out as she passed by the two sophomores, "Why do you care, McCall?", Jennifer spoke, her fingers playing with her golden locks, "Are you jealous or something?".

Miracle's jaw fell open, her lips stretching into a smile as she chuckled, "Me? Camille McCall, jealous of you?", she questioned, her laughter filling the air around her.

"Bless your delusional heart", the blue eyed girl giggled as she span around, her walk being set to the lacrosse ground, the New Orleans' witches following close behind as they laughed to themselves.

"That's the swimming team's club, and the trophies hall's from that side", the youngest tribrid noted, her hand pointing toward each of the locations as she opened the double doors on her way, the bleachers coming in view.

Her short form easily passed through the small stairs as the taller girls bent down to do so, "The lacrosse ground", she exclaimed, her hands moving in a jazz like form, "Some of the boys are real hotties, others are adorable", she spoke, her eyes rolling as she looked at them.

"And then there's Greenburg", she scoffed, "Nobody likes Greenburg", the blue eyed girl shrugged, her body spinning around as she back flipped over the green grass, her hooting bouncing around her as she giggled.

Hope smiled from behind her, "Are you always that happy?", she asked, a chuckle tumbling from her lips, "For the most part", Miracle shrugged, her eyes sparkling as she looked up at the sun, face wrinkling from its light and heat.