𝐢𝐢𝐢. Snuggles and struggles (a.k.a 2020)

❝May the flowers remind you why the rain was necessary.❞

¤

Eyes looking up at the sky, Camille sighed, her head rolling backward as she noticed Liam trailing carelessly around the lot surrounding them, the veterinarian having closed his lights few minutes ago.

"Why are you still here?", the blue eyed girl questioned, her figure turning to the confused boy as he blank, "You still haven't told anybody who you're sleeping at", he stated, Ira frowning at his words, "What does that have to do with my question?", she chuckled, brows knitting together.

Liam smiled, his shoulders shrugging as he rose a suggestive brow, "You can stay at mine if you want to", he spoke, hand scratching at the back of his neck in embarrassment, "I mean I do have the books you need to study in for your test, and I wouldn't mind some company after today's accident", the blond sighed, the witch's gaze flickering over his face in research of any signs of him joking.

As nothing was found, she frowned, "Why? I can go to Derek's after sneaking back into my room", she noted, her lips sinking onto her lip to stop the smile that wanted to grow at seeing the boy fumble with his hands nervously, "I mean", he started, eyes squinting as he attempted to look for an excuse, "Fairs", he mumbled, a small chuckle leaving as the teen girl smiled in return.

"I'm just kidding", she spoke, her brow raising slightly as she shrugged, "Unless you didn't mean it and I'm just dumb", she laughed out, her eyes closing for an instant as Liam breathed in a sigh, "Totally wasn't", he stated, his hand tugging the wolf with him as they jogged further away from Deaton's work place.

¤

Feet padding onto the driveway is the Dunbars' domicile, the two wolves chuckled, their eyes travelling around the entirely lit house as they panted.

Liam smiled at the wolf that was watching in an awe, her head nodding slightly, "It's pretty", she breathed out, figure bending to hold at her knees as he chuckled, "How come we're both werewolves with enhanced abilities and are panting like Greenburg", he noted, body moving forward to lean against his house's to steady himself.

Ira laughed out, her figure tiredly jogging by his side, "Your house is so far away from Deaton's", she spoke, chest having with each breath she took, "Not my fault", the boy shrugged, his back lifting off of it's original and into the door which he opened in a haze, a scream of his name filling his ears as the witch chuckled at the warm greeting.

A tall blonde woman appeared from behind a turn, a wide smile stretching onto her face as her green eyes fell upon the female standing next to her son, "Didn't know you'll bring company", she chuckled, her hands wiping themselves on the apron she wore.

"Jessica Geyer", the adult introduced, her hand moving forward to shake the quadbrid's, "Miracle McCall", said girl smiled, her friend's mother squealing in excitement, "Liam's so told me so many thing about you, I was starting to worry that you didn't exist", she spoke, the beta groaning at loud as he tugged Cami with him and away from his mom, "It was nice meeting Mme. Geyer!", the witch called from the top of the stairs, her figure instantly disappearing as she was dragged into the blond's room.

Liam stopped in his track, his body turning once again as he got down, form bent over the staircase to call out for him mom, "She will he staying the night", he stated, eyes pleading as he silently pleaded her, "Is that okay?", he questioned, the woman smiled, her eyes twinkling in the light from above her head, "No funny business, and the door stays open all night", she warned, her husband joining her side as if on cue.