𝐱. Story of a king and queen.

❝It's funny how your eyes always light up when someone says 'it's gonna be dangerous'.❞

¤

A few feet away from the tribrid stood the person she never believed to meet, Klaus Mikaelson, the evilest in her world, she knew that he had changed since the famous killing sprees and ripper scenario yet she couldn't help but fear him and his presence near her pack.

Hayley's eyes grew wide, her gaze settling on her daughter's father then to the internally panicking ten, "One second, please", the wolf excused herself as she vamped next to the two siblings, Ira's eyelids only fluttering shut in focus.

"What are you doing here?", the olive-skinned woman sneered, Klaus scoffing in return as he looked down at her, "It's nice to see you two, little wolf", he smiled, his head tilting sideways as he gazed at his daughter, a proud grin forming into his features.

The green-eyed man nodded toward the eavesdropping girl, his figure disappearing in a blur, Hayley following closely afterward, the sound of the breeze being the only existing clue to their passage as Cami blank around her.

The tribrid blank, her senses once again focusing on finding their voices through the miles of unending trees leading to her friends' current location, her hand reaching towards her phone as she dug through her contacts, her thumb clicking onto Lexie's.

'Please come pick Hope over', she wrote, the message being instantly sent and read by the emissary, 'Why', said girl answered, her brows clearly furrowed on her side of the town, 'I'm currently at the mall with Raya, I won't be at Lydia's yet', her message read.

Cami's eyes squinted, a pang of jealousy tugging at her heart as she noticed how the French Quarter's witch seemed to have stolen her activity with her best friend, 'Dude, her dad is here', the tribrid scoffed, a familiar expression crossing her face as Freya frowned down at her from her location.

'I'm not exactly in the mood to save the town from exploding into flames after she who we shall not be named takes over Hope again', Ira typed, an annoyed eyebrow rising against her will, 'So get your ass over here or send Ranya AS-fucking-AP'.

The siphoner's thumb darted over her screen as she turned the small device off, it being safely tucked in her pocket and most likely be magically sent to her brother's jacket in fear of losing it through her shift.

Her head looked up as she only then focused on the starring blonde up the hill.

Her hand waving up at the witch, Freya returned the action, a smile tugging at her features as she signaled for the wolf to join her.

¤

The older hybrids stopped their run away from the other two females, their eyes wandering around the woods to make sure that there wasn't any person that could hear their conversation.

Hayley frowned, "Klaus", she sighed, her features softening as she noticed the hidden joy he held at seeing his daughter for the first time in years, "What are you doing here?", she continued, her expression shifting to a straighter one.

"You're putting Hope in danger by your presence", the brunette stated, Klaus shaking his head in denial as he spoke, "I'm not, Freya created an astral projection spell that can show my presence to only a few people", he spoke, his accent thick through his words.