𝐢𝐢. Bonnie and Clyde except that they're both dead before they fell in love.

❝You are a minute of quiet in a loud shouting world.❞

¤

Head throbbing and brows furrowing, the tribrid groaned, her limbs aching as her eyes hardly opened and the light seeped through them.

The teen girl shot up, her vision blurring with an even harder headache, "Easy there, kid", a voice spoke, hands latching onto her bag as they eased her in a more correct sitting position.

Her finger tangled onto her hair and her eyes blank at the floor, a soft crease appearing between her brows, the teen witch sighed, the older males staring at her in confusion as she jumped up from her spot, movement suddenly becoming more frantic, "Where are they?", she questioned, figure moving in small circles.

"Who?", Argent wondered, hands seizing the girl's shoulders to hold her still, "Stilinski and Scott", she snapped, heartbeat growing faster by the second as the hunter nodded, his form bending to he at the same height as her, "Stilinski is fine, same for Scott", he spoke, voice soft and gentle.

Cami nodded, her breathing slowing to a regular one, "Do you recall what happened", the older emissary quizzed, his attention still set on the knife plugged onto her brother's stomach, the boy waking up almost instantly.

"Kate", the teen girl shrugged, the males turning toward the nauseous boy, "I was actually hoping you'll be out for a few more minute", Deaton sympathized, the alpha frowning as he looked down, his eyes growing wide as they fell upon the bone made blade stabbed into his skin.

The quadbrid, jumping onto her self designed spot, chuckled lowly, her hand flying to stop the sound that seemed to grow louder, "Scott", the hunter spoke, his voice firm as Ira watched the commotion in amusement, "This is gonna hurt", the man stated.

Camille's hand lifted upward, her gaze flickering between the group of males, "Kanima veno-", she wondered, eyes growing wide and jaw dropping as the blade was extracted in an blink, Scott groaning in pain as he leaned into Argent.

"The hell, Mr. Argent, kanima venom exists for a reason".

Eyes squinting in disbelief, her head titled to the side as she blank, her brow raising to complete the skeptic look, "You deserve that, tho", the redhead noted, her tongue snacking against the roof of her mouth.

"What did he do this time?", the blue eyed man wondered, his figure crossing the examination table as he joined the druid's side, "The deadpool", Ira shrugged, her eyes rolling dismissively as the men winced visibly, their eyes exchanging hidden messages that had the girl scoffing, "You too", she sighed, lips pouting in hurt.

"Where's my dad and the sherriff?", Scott panted, his back slowly sliding up as he held himself by his elbows and his eyes following Deaton's fingers working at his side, "They're at the hospital, they're both doing fine", said man stated, his hands guiding Scott's toward the bandage he had placed the wounded flesh, "Hold this".

The latino boy frowned, head tilting down for a second, "It was Kate", he muttered, eyes squinting as he nodded, "It was her and her berserkers", he continued, face so serious that it had the blue eyed girl laughing from her spot, "Good morning, sleeping beauty", she teased, a taunting smile stretching onto her lip as she reached for the knife.

Chris nodded, "But they move fast", he noted, attention dividing between each of the present people, "And they don't leave much in their track", he continued, sighing rather loudly, "We have to find her, she's got Violet", Scott jumped in, eyes frantic as he stood straighter, "I think Violet has something to do with Liam, Garrett wanted to find her for a reason".