𝐱𝐯𝐢. As the prophecy foretold. {2}

¤

As her chest heaved with each breath she took, Miracle sighed, through the few minutes she had spent with her father, the witch had gotten to know more about the curse placed upon her.

She realised that if she had stayed in New Orleans then she might have destroyed more then just a coven from a young age and that bringing her to Beacon Hills was no easy choice.

Her mind racked with thoughts and confusion onto why her blood family didn't all move with her instead of giving her away, yet her father kept quiet when she asked that question which made her rise to her feet almost instantly.

As she span around, her figure bumped into her father's who seemed to appear in front of her in a blink, her brows furrowing as she looked up, "Where do you think you're going, love?", he chuckled, Cami only rising a brow as she looked around her, her arms flopping by her side.

"If you say that you left me letters before you gave me to mom", she started, eyes squinting as nodded almost instantly, "Then I'm going to find them because I know that she didn't get rid of them", the witch noted, her figure  by his as she marched away.

The hybrid frowned, his mind going back to his sister's earlier words as he attempted to take her home, "Aren't you looking for answers?", he called out, voice almost nagging as the teen girl span to look at him, a firm look settling onto her face, "Oh I am coming back for answers".

¤

Miracle's pace slowed down into a light jog as her house came to view, the curtain to her room was closed and it reflected the darkness it contained while the kitchen's light was clearly turn notting the passing shadows and slightly orange shade the lower veil was tinted with.

Her figure sneakily crossed the road, eyes wandering around her to make sure that none of her neighbours were out thinking that she was a thief climbing into the house.

Her hands clutched into the white shed roof that led straight to her window, her grip tight on it was she easily pulled herself upward and on top of it.

Her figure was bent slightly as she looked around her to make sure that nobody heard her landing against the wooden surface.

Camille softly gripped the edge of her window as she focused her sense onto opening it from outside, -her magic having run dry through her stay in the graveyard, the glass barrier slowly lifted up, the witch's head slipping inside as she looked around the dark space lit only by the light issuing from the hallway.

Her feet slowly emerged into the room as she marched around the soundproof environment, her fingers clutched into the katana that was hung above her head, the contact between the old arm and her skin making the later glow into an almost nonexistent red.

Her hands moved around her face she muttered an invisibility spell under her breath, her figure moving toward her bathroom's mirror as she made sure that nobody could see her, a blueish hue covering her body as she stepped of the confined room and into the halls where the attic's door looked down at her.

Miracle glanced up, an irritated scoff leaving her lips as the string leading to her destination dangled over her head almost mockingly.

The teen girl jumped upwards in her attempts to reach the small ring laced into it, her fingers barely touching it as it swang with each failed touch, her shoulders slumping in a sigh.

Her tongue rolled against her teeth as it poked onto her cheek with a barely audible smack, her figure bent down slightly and she used the action as leverage to jump a tiny bit higher, the tip of her finger looping into the tiny hoop right away.