𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙.

┏━━━━ ゚。 ゚。✩。 ゚。 ゚━━━━┓

Iracle/Camille McCall.

┗━━━━ ゚。 ゚。✩ 。 ゚。 ゚━━━━┛

Face Claim 〉Katherine Langford.

Child! Face Claim 〉Lola Flanery.

Imaginable Face Claim 〉Basically any hair color since Elijah has black, Rebekah and klaus are blond, Hayley and Kol are brunettes and Hope was a redhead as a child yet still has a slight shade of red in her current hair color, baby blue eyes, 5'4 in height.

Full Name 〉
Miracle Camille McCall (born Mikaelson)

Nickname(s) 〉 Mira, Iracle, Cami, Ira, Bloom.

Stereotype/Title 〉 Miss Sunshine/ The Rule Breaker.

Age & Birthday 〉 14-15 / May 04th, 2012.

Love Interest 〉 Liam (Not official).

Sexuality 〉 bisexual.

Abilities 〉 Witch, Werewolf, Banshee. (quadbrid considering her dormant vamp side).

Extra 〉 The Mikaelsons family heirloom necklace and 3 earpiercing.

Theme Song 〉Halsey x control.

Quotes 〉 ❝Keep your eyes lifted high upon the sun, and you'll see the best light in everything.❞

❝I just like to believe that everybody deserves a second chance. Even myself.❞

❝You'll be okay. You'll be perfect! But what about me?❞

❝For eternity and beyond.❞

OC Moodboard 〉

↳She's a hufflepuff and a thunderbird. She's really into the arts, especially painting, playing the violin and ballet, mainly contemporary. She's all about equality and is a big supporter of the black lives matter movement and also a big feminist. She's very opinionated. She tries to always be kind. She loves learning and traveling, her first reason being for astrology.

¤

Back Story 〉Before giving their youngest to the McCalls, the Mikaelsons locked away her magic, her supernatural healing, and her narural hair color, - knowing that her new family were all brunettes, hoping that the child might live a normal life.

Growing up without a father, Miracle McCall was known for her trust and bipolaritie issues keeping her schoolmates away from her moody personality, - other than Lexie and the Stilinski boy, both being amused by her switches-, but it slowly changed, Ira promising herself that she would forever be a sunshine, the mean comments reducing yet only being thrown from time to time.

After being scratched at 13, the wound's magic not only freed her abilities and took part of it turning her into a siphoner, but it also replaced said loss by banshee abilities, -the voices different from Lydia's, and bent her werewolf curse, supenaturally changing its logic; breaking the curse by taking any type of life, shifting on every full moon, and anytime she felt either threatened or scared.