𝐯𝐢. Try-outs for a loosing game.

❝Unexpected friendships are the best ones.❞

¤

Miracle walked through the school hallway with a smile gracing her face as she greeted her classmates, "Ira, wait up!", Mason called out, his run hurried as he stopped next to her.

"Where were you yesterday?", the earrings wearing boy spoke, his face contorting in concern as his eyes blank up at her, "And what happened to your hair, I thought you despised red".

The tribrid nodded, her brows furrowing as she throught of an excuse, "First question, I've been at the clinique, doctor Deaton needed my help with a sick puppy", she shrugged as she span around, Mason following closely behind, "Second question, we don't talk about what happened to my hair"

The brunette scoffed, body trembling in disgust, "But anyways, what did I miss?", she wondered, her tongue darting over her lower lip as she rose an eyebrow at the taller boy, "Well, let me see", Mason rethought, "Kiara Bueller lit her desk on fire in chems", the black skinned boy explained, his friend whistling in admiration.

"Oh and Diego Maher broke up with his girlfriend".

The tribrid scoffed, "No they didn't", she chuckled, her head shaking in refusal, "He caught her in coach's office making out with one of the lacrosse boys", Mason explained, face contorting in disgust, "Totally deserved better".

The freshmen grimaced, their eyes falling upon one of the guys that had just walked by the halls, Mason smiled as he noticed his friend's look, "Who's that?", the girl asked, head titled as she tried to discretely check the blond out, "Liam Dunbar, my best friend from devenford prep, duh".

Mason responded, a grin forming onto his lips as the blue eyed girl's head snapped toward him, eyes wide in shock and jaw hanging slack, "You're not serious right now, are you?", she quizzed, the taller boy shrugging, "Why would I lie about my best friend?", he quirked, head titled innocently.

"How can somebody even look that good in a shirt and sweats? It should be illegal".

¤

Marching up to the lacrosse grounds, the tribrid, the true alpha and the spark talked randomly about the latino boy's status, their attention being set on its importance, "Of course you're still the team's captain", Stiles sympathized, "You got your grades up just like coach told you to, right?", he asked as the trio the three walked up at the field.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team, he just told me to show up at the tryouts today", Scott spoke, head hanging in defeat, "We got bigger thing to deal with anyway, did you tell Argent yet?", the hazel eyed teen questioned.

"I texted him but he didn't get back to me", Scott sighed, "You told him his sister, Kate, is back from the death over a text?", Stiles blank, Camille patting his shoulder sympathetically, "That's dumb", she added, her feet picking up the pace as the taller boys walked faster.

"Is there a special reason to why you're wearing my shirt?", Stiles asked pointing at said clothing, his mind wondering to when the witch have even had the chance to grab one as she shrugged, "No Stiles, there's this junior that I know, he's entire closet is full of flannels, let's just say he has a strange yet fun addiction to it, he's about as tall as you are, has hazel eyes and brown hair. I think you might know him but I'm not so sure, this is his".

Stiles starred the girl, his brows furrowing at her as his head shook, a scoff tumbling from his lips, "Anyway, did you really tell him over a text?", the hazel eyed boy asked starring at Scott, the alpha struggling to find an answer, "I didn't have the money to call France", he sighed, the slightly shorter boy nodding in understandment, "Yeah, you think you got money problems?", he scoffed.