𝐱𝐢𝐯. Pain, suffering, and blood.

A/N: (cringe worth)

¤

     ❝Nobody smiled at an assassin the way she did.❞

¤

Eyes falling upon the grinning blond, Miracle frowned, her gaze settling on the bloody edge as she, -from the corner of her eye, noticed Violet's retracting figure, her head turning to the females, "Something's wrong".

Hayley nodded along, her eyes squinting as she followed the meds that were rushing toward the injured wolf, "He couldn't have just missed", she stated, brows furrowing slightly, "It was planned beforehand".

The tribrids' attention settled on the commotion starting on the field, the youngest turning back to the two, "Keep your eyes on the field, if there's anything weird happening, you tell Scott ASAP", she instructed racing toward the field in a heartbeat.

Miracle looked around her, panic surrounding her everywhere as she rushed forward next to her brother, "What happened?", she questioned hoping to get the point of view of those who were who were present on the field, "Close your eyes", the latino boy stated, Liam doing so in an instant as his hand was snapped back in place.

"I think he missed", Stiles shrugged, his attention diverting from the two freshmen to the groaning one on the floor, "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch didn't", Cami growled, eyes glowing in anger as she stared at the bleeding wood.

The older teens followed her gaze, only then noticing the bleeding wound containing wolfsbane that seemed to be so deep that the wolves could smell it from their emplacement.

Miracle closed her eyes as she heaved into a deep breath, her head shacking slightly in disapproval, "They're gonna kill him", she stated, Stiles frowning in confusion, "He's not on the list", the boy stated, Cami having only to raise a suggesting eyebrows for him to understand, "Oh shit", the hazel eyed boy muttered.

Liam frowned, his eyes flickering between the two, "What?", he quizzed, worry lacing his tone, "We don't have the second list", Scott explained, voice nothing higher than a whisper as Cami's eyes followed the meds taking Brett away, the sound of sizzling almost instantly becoming persistent into her ear.

The witch's eyes grew wide, "Holy mother of hell", she mumbled, thoughts going back to the nightmare she had had only few days ago, "What?", Scott quizzed quirking a brow toward his sister who shrugged dismissively, "I've got this, keep playing", she stated, eyes harsh as she waited for her brothers to nod.

"Why?", Stiles questioned, his head shacking as he point toward the two wolves, "Let one of them come with you", he spoke, Miracle scoffing in return as the hazel boy chuckled.

His hand flew to his mouth to keep quiet, Ira frowning his way, "What?", she quierked a brow, Stiles snickering loudly as he pointed at her, "You do realise that we're the adults here", he stated, head nodding along, "We make the plans and you follow them", he continued, the teen girl scoffing in return as she crossed her arms onto yet chest, "I don't need backup", she smiled, her figure backing away slightly.

"I've got my own back!", she called out disappearing into the school hallways as she followed the path the smell of blood led her toward.

Her eyes wandered around the gloomy building that seemed to raise her suspicions and the goosebumps at the back of her neck, "Why are you doing this?", a voice whimpered, the tribrid's head snapping toward it as she follow the source.