𝐢𝐯. Glow to another world.

❝Trouble usually finds us.❞

¤

Cami's head titled as it layed onto Lydia's shoulder, the latter already being asleep, the blue eyed girl could see the small light that the sun was showing as it hid behind the mountains that filled the road's sides from afar.

She could hear the sound of the tires under the vehicle and feel the bumps that the rocks produced from their contact with its tires.

The shirt she wore was almost dry but her hair was still slightly sticking at her neck, the water remaining in it giving it a darker shade, her eyes were dropping and the bags under them seemed to have gotten clearer.

Ira couldn't denied that she hasn't slept in 5 days, before the Mexico situation and before Derek being announced gone, the midyear break seemed to only have made her nightmares seem more real, and based on that, the tribrid let her eyes close and her mind do its job as the sleep deprivation took over.

As the darkness took over, her vision seemed to blur and her head started to pound, she couldn't understand what was happening to her, it felt as if she could bot move, 'sleep paralysis', she thought.

It was something that she feared, because quite frankly, the only times she could sleep for more than 2 hours, her imagination and banshee abilities takes control over her conscience showing her all type of darkness and threats that are either yet to come or had already happened.

There or not she could always know what had happened in the past, from the Ripper of Monterey, to the original vampires, and that made her wonder, how far could the supernatural go if it included vampires.

This time, Miracle found herself a New Orleans, a city that she, through her nightmares, recognized as the city with the most supernatural attraction.

As her head lifted, a cathedral of some sort stood in front to which her feet led her to, if she was to be honest, it might have been her first time at any religious place unless we count Notre Dame De Paris which she visited through her stay in France summer of 2024, it was slightly burned but the base had been reconstructed since the 2019's fire.

It had a dim light that reminded her of a storm that was yet to come, the place was dusty but the structure was still in shape other than few seats that were, for some reasons, thrown across the large room.

Only as she look down, her eyes caught sight of a man, Klaus Mikaelson, sitting cross legged with a girl in his arm, she laid still with blood dripping out of her throat.

Cami hasn't seen what had happened before in any of her dreams so she guessed that she now was in for a treat.

As the tribrid took a step forward unknowing that he was her father, a suit wearing man joined the scene, stopping mid-way as his eyes fell on the young girl's dead figure, his eyes tearing up.

"The witches took the babies", Klaus spoke, his body hovering over Hayley's as he pulled her closer to him, lifting her up and placing her on top of what seemed like a rock made examination table.

¤

Waking up alone in the Jeep, Miracle's body shot up as her eyesight adapted onto the darkness, she only then noticed the small note that was place onto of the dashboard.

Her arm stretched in front of her grabbing at it and pulling closer to her face, her eyes scanning over the small paper.

'Inside the clinic, too tired to be woken, keys in the glove box. -S.S'