•Chapter 17•

Y/N's P.O.V ~

After receiving Minho's text, I was excited to meet him. As soon as the bell rang, I bid goodbye to my friends and ran towards the staircase.

In hurry I soon bumped into someone and both of us fell on our backs. Thanks to my bag that my back didn't hurt.

As we got up, I saw the one I fell with was... Junmyeon.

His face was the same like yesterday. During yesterday's practice and throughout today he has been ignoring me. 'Weird' I thought at first but then didn't think about it much.

"Oh Junmyeon am sorry, I was in a hurry I didn't see you", I apologized.

"It's okay,  where are you going? I mean why are you..in a hurry? ", he asked with a blank face.

The first time he spoke to me today and that too with a blank face, WOW.

What happened to him suddenly? Anyways thanks to him my enlighten mood is gone.

"Going to the rooftop", I replied.

"Why?", he asked frowning.

"Why do I need to tell you that? Someone who ignored me the whole day." I thought,but..

"To meet Minho", I replied him anyway.

"Oh..okay bye." saying this he left.

I wonder what's going on with him.

~~~~

"Minho!", I shouted as I saw him already standing by the railing, hearing me he turned towards me.

"Hey", I waved and went to him.

"Hey", he replied.

"You wanted to talk?", I asked.

"Yeah... Actually Y/N...am sorry but I can't go to the Prom with you, I have an image to maintain and... if we go together it'll get ruined, you know right?", he said in a low voice.

"Minho...What do you mean? I mean what are you saying?", I asked while my voice was shaking.

"Look Y/N...you know am quite famous in school, my image matters to me. And with whom am going to the Prom with matters for my image. Am really Sorry for giving you hope yesterday but now that I think of it..going to the prom together is not a good idea. Am sorry", he replied looking down.

A tear escaped from my eyes. I am not shocked, am hurt. None but Minho said this to me. He turned me down because of what? My looks.

"I understood what you wanted me to understand Minho. Now please leave, I want to be alone." I stated as coldly as possible.

I just want to be alone.

Minho didn't reply, he sighed and started walking away.

'Only if I was pretty', I thought.