•Chapter 1•

Y/N’s P.O.V ~ 

It's the first day of our new class .This year is our last year as school goers . Although going to school was never that special for me except meeting my best friends – Kyunghee and Tanmi.

"Eoma where is my breakfast !?", I yelled, because I was already late.

"Who told you to sleep like a Demon !? Now eat and run or else you’ll be super late!", my mom shouted while passing me my food .

I ran towards the bus stop with full strength, which made me get on the bus at the very last moment.

"YES! I did’nt miss it", I mumbled still trying to catch my breath and panting.

~~~~

As I entered the class it was the everyday image- the group of girls in the middle row were busy applying makeup and hairstyling ,the front seats of the right row were conquered by the toppers as always ,the left row was all about the boys . And as expected , there were these last few seats in the right row among which three seats were for us .

Kyunghee an Tanmi waved at me as I walked towards them.

"This year is our last year in school...ARE YOU TWO PLANNING TO STAY SINGLE  FOREVER !!!!!?”, asked Tanmi with rage and disappointment in her voice .As she has been dating Baekhyun ,our classmate. She always wanted us to date too! So that we can go on triple dates!, but to her disappointment I and Kyunghee were never interested in dating.

"Yes. Because this year study is more important!", replied Kyunghee with a reaction less face.

I laughed looking at Tanmi’s frowned face. Our conversation was cut off as our English teacher Mr. Kim came inside the class.

~~~~

The day is going well, it is lunch time already and we are having a good laugh over lot of things .

My Phone beeped, I pulled it out, it’s a message from Eunji (our classmate as well as the library assistant ).

MY INBOX

Eunji – The book you were waiting for months has arrived. Come and get it.

Me – The Book of Shin Kyung Hee !!?
( I was waiting for her book for quite a long time and it is finally here!!^.^)

Eunji – Yes it is here! Now come and get it.

Me – Am on my wayyyy!

After leaving my best friends, I went to the library and got the book from Eunji.

~~~~

I was on my way towards the classroom when I bumped into someone . I was about to trip while stepping back but luckily didn't! As that person got a hold of me and saved me from falling .

My eyes widened as I recognized that person.

"Choi Min Ho !" , I spoke up . After all he was my first crush.