•Chapter 18•

Kyunghee's P.O.V ~

Y/N left to meet Minho so I and Tanmi decided to leave first but then, how can we leave her alone? As we always go home together. So we decided to and wait.

It's been just 10 minutes and we are already bored of waiting, so we decided to go upstairs and check on her.

The whole check out thing is obviously Tanmi's idea, and soon we spotted Minho coming down with a gloomy face.

"Hey Minho! Where's Y/N ?", I asked.

"She's still at the rooftop, please go to her.. She might, no, she needs you guys. Bye and am sorry for what I did", he left saying this.

We were confused and worried so we ran upstairs to find Y/N

~~~~

"She's not here!", Tanmi panicked.

"Let's go check downstairs"
'Where are you Y/N?', I thought.

"Should I text Baek to come? He might help", asked Tanmi.

"Yes text him!", I replied.

We have been looking for Y/N for 20 minutes now, almost every classroom has been searched. She's nowhere to be found. She has switched off her phone as well. Arghh!

~~~~

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

As I walked out of the locker room, I saw Baekhyun running towards my direction.

"What happened? Why are you running?", I asked curiously.

"You don't know!?", shouted Baekhyun.

"What?", I asked raising my eyebrows.

"It's about Y/N..She's missing for almost half and hour now!", he answered.

I froze instantly.

"Y/N is missing?", I asked almost stammering.

"Yes.. But she's inside the campus as the guard informed me that he hasn't seen her going out. Tanmi and Kyunghee searched every classroom still couldn't find her", Baekhyun explained .

After what Baekhyun told me, I too started searching for Y/N. Then it hit me.. There's this place they don't know about but Y/N and I do.

I ran faster towards our practice room and I saw it was unlocked, little did I know it was her.

I relaxed and then twisted the doorknob. The door went open and I saw her..holding her knees together and crying.

I ran towards her and went on my knees infront of her.

"Y/N?", I whispered.

She tilted her head to look at me. Her eyes are red because of crying, cheeks  glowing because of her tears.

She started crying again. I couldn't stand this, I couldn't stand seeing her crying like this, and without even having a second thought.. I hugged her.

Embracing her was the first thing that came into my mind, her head was against my chest and she was still sobbing.

"Junmyeon.. ", she managed to speak.

"Am here now.. here for you", I answered patting her head gently.