•Chapter 42•

Baekhyun's P.O.V ~

Playing video games has always been my favourite pastime! And here I am again, playing games as the first thing in the morning with Chanyeol, my game buddy and as we ended our second match my phone rang.

"What do you want!?", I asked as soon as I answered the call.

"Your help!!", the person on the other side replied.

"For what?"

"To make my girlfriend happy", I swear I felt the blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"YAH!! you called after god knows how many days and that's the first thing you say! Am hanging up byee!"

And true to my words, I was about to cut the call until Junmyeon shouted, "Baekhyunaa am homeee!!" he was so loud that even Chanyeol heard him.

"What? When?", Chanyeol asked first as I was too surprised with the information.

"Yes! My Halmoni's surgery went very well and she is better now so eomma asked appa and me to return here to continue work and college preparations. We just landed and as soon as I switched on my phone I called this dork", Junmyeon explained.

"Just to ask for help", I mocked.

Chanyeol laughed and so did Junmyeon.

"Okay let's meet at the cafe near school at 5! Inform the others too pleaseee?", Junmyeon requested.

"Arasso(okay)", Channyeol happily replied.

~~~

"What's the matter? Why are we all here?", asked Kyungsoo as all of us gathered at the cafe as per Junmyeon's request but they don't know about his return yet! That drama king wanted to surprise them.

"I like this place! Their bubble tea is so good", Sehun grinned and continued sipping his bubble tea.

"I have a dance class from 7 so I'll leave soon" informed Jongin, who was busy scrolling through his phone.

"Sorry for making you'll wait!", we all turned to the speaker and he gave us a bunny smile.

"Welcome back!", Kyungsoo smiled and Sehun hugged Junmyeon.

"I missed you all!", Junmyeon spoke after being released from Sehun's arms.

"We too missed you!", Jongin smiled and then all of us had a great time talking and laughing and not to mention planning Junmyeon's surprise.