•Chapter 21•

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"Let's eat Chicken! Please!!", whined Sehun.

Finally everyone agreed. After arguing for almost 30 minutes over what to eat, we all settled.

However my mind was least concerned about food. 'He picked a gown for me!' was all I thought throughout our shopping spree. Just thinking that 'that someone' is Junmyeon makes my heart flutter.

"Y/N", I heard someone call me, bringing me back to reality.

"Huh?", I looked towards the one who called me, and my eyes met those warm eyes.

"You okay?", he asked in his sweet voice.

"Yeah..am okay", I smiled awkwardly.

~~~~

Narrator ~

After 30 minutes ~

Everyone was enjoying chicken and gossip. After their shopping spree, it felt good to satisfy their hunger with some fried chicken and coke.

"It's really surprising you know!" expressed Chanyeol, "to see Kyungsoo having a Prom Date".

"Why so?", asked Kyunghee with curiosity in her tone.

"Because he has always been shy and introverted when it came to girls", answered Chanyeol.

Kyunghee looked over at Kyungsoo, who was blushing.

"So is Junmyeon!" exclaimed Baekhyun, surprising everyone.

"What?", asked Junmyeon, who looked both shocked and worried about what Baekhyun was going to say.

"He is a noob when it comes to girls! You all know, he never had a girlfriend because he always became awkward around girls", laughed Baekhyun.

Junmyeon felt embarrassed.

"Unlike you Baekhyun, you started dating when you were in middle school. Where you that much in a hurry?" asked Y/N sipping her coke,  with a sarcastic tone.

Everyone laughed, except Baekhyun and Tanmi who were pouting like kids. And Junmyeon who somewhere knew that Y/N took a stand for him and saved him from getting more embarrassed, which made him blush lightly.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

We all had a great time today. I feel so happy. Although there is an extra reason for being happy.

After taking the bus, Junmyeon asked to walk me home. I was not okay with it at first, but he convinced me saying that he lives few blocks away from my place and it was okay for him.

And here we are walking under the moonlight, together.

"So um Y/N...I wanted to ask you something", he spoke.

"What?"

"Did you like the gown I chose for you?", he asked looking nervous.

He looks cute when he's nervous.

"Ofcourse Junmyeon!", I smiled looking at him.

Soon we reached my place, realising that now I have to bid a goodbye to him.

I exhaled a breath, " Goodnight Junmyeon, go home safely".

"Goodnight Y/N and I am waiting to see you on Wednesday", he said smiling and left.

'Did he just say that!?', I asked myself and blushed all red instantly.

I think am having a crush on my seatmate.