•Chapter 35•

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

I felt my heart breaking into pieces, when she said she has someone she likes. At that moment all I wanted to know is the guy's name.

This is the first time I am envious and heartbroken.

When she asked me why I wanted to know his name again, my curiosity won over my heart.

"Because I envy him, even without knowing his name", I said in my shaky voice.

It felt like, I don't have anything to loose, I already lost.

"I envy him Y/N, because the girl I fell for, has fallen for him." I said it. Even if not directly but for once I told Y/N what I felt.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"I envy him Y/N, because the girl I fell for, has fallen for him."

When he said this, everything freezed.

It felt like my train of assumptions stopped, getting hit by realisations.

"By any chance are you.. are you confessing to me?", I asked stammering.

He let a heavy sigh and looked at me, "What do you think?"

At that moment I decided to let him know what's in my heart or who is in my heart..

"I will tell you his name" I said, looking at him.

He braced himself. I don't know if my instincts are right but am about to confess.

"His name is " I started speaking and he looked at me. Curiosity was filled in his eyes.

"Junmyeon"

"Yes?", he replied as he thought I called him. I giggled looking at his confused face.

"His name is Kim Junmyeon, the one I like, the one who is my Seatmate! You know him right?", I asked smiling.

~~~~

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

While telling me the name of the boy she likes, Y/N took my name and I thought she was calling me. After that, what she said hit me like a wave of water. Everything fell in place and I came to know that she likes me.. too.

I smiled wide giving her my warmest smile ever as she smiled shyly too.

"Yeah I know him very well! I even know that he likes someone!", I teased.

"Whom?", she asked playing along.

"You Park Y/N.. He likes you... alot!"

~~~~

Can't believe the story came this long that they finallyyyy had a confession moment.❤

We are getting a cb and also got the group photo 😭 ain't any fandom as happy as us rn😭

Exo Sarangaja 💞