•Chapter 22.2•

Narrator ~

As the group entered the hall, many gazes fell upon them. Some girls were swayed because of all those well dressed handsome boys standing infront of them. And some were busy checking their partners with jealousy filled in their eyes.

The person who unexpectedly got alot of attention was Y/N. Some for her own appearance and some for being beside Junmyeon.

~~~~

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

I felt people looking at Y/N with gazes which made her uncomfortable. Especially the gazes of those girls, who always roam around me during lunch time.

Well tonight, I won't let Y/N feel bad for anything.

I plucked up some courage and held her hand, startling her with my sudden action.

"Let's go", I said with a smile.

"Oh.. Yeah", she replied a little nervously.

~

It's been almost an hour we've been here. All I did was having some little conversations with some ex seniors and occasionally looking at Y/N.

She surely looks pretty with her hair open. I smiled, as I again got a chance to see her. She's sitting alone in the cold drink section,'I should spend sometime with my date' I thought with a smile on my face.

I was on my way to see her but I stopped as I spotted Minho approaching her, I turned away.

Something bothered me. It's the same feeling that I first got when Y/N told me about Minho asking her for the prom.

'Ah I should get some fresh air!', I sighed and left the hall.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"Urgh am so bored!", I sighed and sipped my drink. Am sitting alone in the side section, whereas my friends are busy on their own. Tanmi and Baekhyun are dancing together, the Kyung couple is busy tasting starters.
Other boys are busy with their dates as well.

Well not that I came alone, but my 'Date' is busy. I can see him from where am sitting. Some of our ex seniors are here and they have occupied him for more than 20 minutes now.

'Will I even get some time to spend with him?', I sighed again.

"Hey", I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up to see Minho looking at me.

"You look pretty in this dress Y/N ", he said with a slight smile.

"Oh.. Thanks, Junmyeon chose this for me", I replied. Wait why did I tell him that much? Whatever that's true tho.

"Oh...", he went quiet.

"Well look Y/N, am really sorry for that day." he spoke again.

I stood up from my seat," I don't want to hear or talk about that day. Excuse me." I said and walked away.

"Y/N!", Minho called my name.

I didn't turn back, all I thought was,      'It's suffocating here, I need to get out'.

~

Reaching the rooftop, I found the door open. 'Someone is already there?', I thought in frustration. Anyway, I walked out.

Exposed to the night sky with stars shining bright, I inhaled a long breath. After exhaling I looked around and saw a boy in black suit standing there, with his back facing me.

The curiosity of knowing who it is hitted me so fast that "Excuse me", I didn't even think before speaking.

As the person standing infront of me turned towards me, I saw a familiar face. A face I have been seeing too often now.

I mumbled his name, "Junmyeon".