•Chapter 23•

Y/N's P.O.V ~

'What a beautiful night it was!!', that's what I thought as soon as I woke up.

'Hope everyday goes well like yesterday' I wished while getting ready, not knowing what future was holding for me.

~

Walking towards the school gate, I spotted both of my best friends standing there.

"Hello!", I greeted them joyfully.

"Where were you last night?", Kyunghee asked with a straight face.

Okay am meeting them first in the morning and this is what they are up to 'Already Interrogating!'.

"I told you..I was with Junmyeon..", I replied. Why am I shy all of a sudden?

"We know you were with him. I asked, Where were you?", Kyunghee asked again.

Aishh this detective!

"Ya, don't pressure her!", shouted Tanmi. Oh my cute savior.

Although I know Kyunghee is asking questions because she was worried. She's always like an elder sister to us, and we are glad we have her.

"I was with Junmyeon, we were on the rooftop, we had some good time talking and laughing. We didn't want to go back so we texted you all and went home and don't worry he dropped me home, I wasn't alone", I said in one breath.

"Wah!!" exclaimed Tanmi, looking surprised and happy and Kyunghee.. she just smiled.

"Okay now let's go", she said and started walking, so did we.

I was happy, but my happiness short lived...because everyone was staring at me when we entered the corridor.

"What's their problem?" asked Kyunghee, who was already pissed.

"We don't know as well", answered Tanmi.

The stares continued coming until I reached my class. No Wait! Entering the class I saw the girls of my class glaring.. better said throwing daggers from their eyes at me.

If glares could kill, it would have been my funeral already.

I still ignored them and went to my seat. Junmyeon is not here yet.

Within a minute or two someone slammed on my desk, shocking me. I immediately looked up to see, Mina. The meanest girl of our batch. 'What does she want?' I thought.

"You ugly bi**h!!" she shouted, shocking me. Why is she cursing at me all of a sudden?

Before I could speak, she started again "How dare you went to the Prom with Junmyeon!? First you begged Minho and when he turned you down, you went to Junmyeon! How shameless! You thought they'll pity you just the way others do, didn't you? Junmyeon must have actually pitied you and took you to the Prom." she gave a disgusted look to me.

"With this round face of yours, you're never going to get any of them!", she laughed.

"But you know what!? The fact that the first girl and the only girl to be Kim Junmyeon's Prom date was you instead of me is pissing me off!!", she shouted.

The whole class was looking at us. Even Tanmi had tears in her eyes. And Kyunghee's eyes were full of rage for Mina. I signalled them to stop or else things will get messier than they already are.

"YOU PISS ME SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO SLAP THAT FACE LIKE THIS!", saying this she raised her hand. I knew what was coming.

I closed my eyes in fear and waited but nothing came.

"What the hell do you think you are doing!?", I heard a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes slowly just to find his eyes set on me.