•Chapter 22.3•

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

I came to the rooftop to relax. Little did I know that I was uneasy with the fact that Y/N and Minho were talking.

I closed my eyes as the soft wind hit my face, the starry night is beautiful.

"Excuse me", I heard someone speak.

Someone I think I have heard alot, someone who has been in my mind a little more than ever. And yes it's Her.

She's standing there in the dress I chose for her, looking like a doll in the moonlight.

"Junmyeon.." she mumbled my name, whereas I on the other side, just smiled at her.

"What are you doing here?", she asked looking surprised.

"What are you doing here Y/N?", I asked back, making her blink at me in loss of answer.

Nonetheless I decided to answer first.

"I came here for some fresh air", both of us answered the same thing at the same time, and we bursted out laughing.

~~~~

Minho's P.O.V ~

The Prom was boring to me, because my Prom date was none but Mina. She forced me into this act of being a couple for tonight, but my boredom was replaced with astonishment when I spotted Y/N.

She looked so different. She looked pretty and cute, my cheeks had a glow up I don't know why!

As I tried looking closely, I saw she was with some guy, the hall was quite crowded to look at them from where I was so I stepped forward to get a clear view and I saw whom she was with.. It was Kim Junmyeon.

I remember Y/N telling me that he is her seatmate this year, but what is he doing here with her? 'Is he her date for tonight?'.

~~~~

After giving my thoughts some time, I decided of apologizing to Y/N again, 'This time I'll explain her everything and properly apologize', that's what I thought when I went to talk to her but she didn't even listen and started walking away.

My instinct made me run behind her and I saw her making her way to the rooftop. I too reached there but to my surprise she wasn't alone there.

I saw her sharing a laugh with Junmyeon. I came down because I felt  like I'll interupt her good time and make her sad, again.

I should be happy, she has a friend to make her laugh unlike me.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

We are sitting on the floor, it's been about an hour we are here. Talking about every random thing coming in our minds and laughing our heart out.

The wind is blowing at a soft pace making the atmosphere more comfortable.

Yes! We didn't return to the Prom, because we discovered we both don't like being at crowded places for long.

And this moment under the open starry night sky is too beautiful to be missed and right now I'm happy to be here with such a beautiful person.

'His innocent smile can melt me anytime' I thought, having my gaze fixed on him.

"You know you look beautiful tonight" he spoke, out of the blue looking at me, into my eyes.

I was caught off guard, "Thank You"

"You... you look good too.. I-I mean you are looking.. Hand... handsome"

'GOD!!! Y/N why did you even speak when all you were going to do was stammer!!', I mentally screamed.

Suddenly I heard him chuckle, 'Aww he's smiling again and making me a blushing mess again'

"You're cute Y/N", he said.

And here I go again!!!! I guess he is seeing me as a tomato now because I know my cheeks are red!

"Thank you for coming here" I looked at him as he started speaking again,"I actually wanted to spend sometime with you but was not able to do that thanks to the people around me. So thank you for suddenly coming to the rooftop and staying here with me." he completed.

I smiled at him.

"Then thank you to you too for being here and for giving me this time. The time spent here with you, was beautiful. I was really happy", I replied.

"Me too", he smiled, we smiled.

~

"Urgh I want to stare at the stars for a long time, the sky is beautiful tonight!", I whined.

"What's stopping you from doing that?", Junmyeon asked.

"My neck! my neck will pain later", I replied sadly.

He looked at me for almost half a minute and then chuckled. This guy chuckles alot!!

"Want to use an easy way?", he asked.

I nodded.

He suddenly laid down on his back, "Lie down" he said.

"Junmyeon your tuxedo will get dirty and so will my gown if we lie down here!", I warned.

"In anyway we are going to give it up for a wash when we go home, aren't we?", he asked in a carefree manner.

He's right.

I nodded in response and lied down beside him.

"See now you can watch the sky without hurting your neck", he said looking at the sky.

God help me, am crushing hard.

"Yeah", I replied admiring the sky and him.

~~~~

So I decided to divide the prom chapter in 3 parts and from the next chapter it won't be too much confusing.

It won't be chapter 22.4😂 but 23.

To everyone who's still reading, Thanks alotttt because you all became the motivation I needed to continue everything! ❤ It's morning here so have a nice day!! 🤗

Exo Sarangaja 💞