•Chapter 24•

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"What the hell do you think you are doing!?"

I looked up at him, he's holding her hand. His grip, tight enough to hold her hand in the air and he has a stern face, but the anger in his eyes is visible.

"Junmyeon!", Mina freed her hand from his grip.

"She is a damn ugly witch, trying to fool you guys. That's the reason I came here! To give her a lesson and show her where does she belongs!"

Her words. Her yelling. Everything is affecting me.

I can't be here, I am embarrassed! Everyone as well as Junmyeon heard her. 'He'll also think am a bad person right?', I can't help but have thoughts which are disturbing me more and I kept thinking untill a voice pulled me back.

"No one gave you that right Mina." Junmyeon spoke, still having that stern look on his face, "You have no right to hurt others. Don't you dare say a word to Y/N. After whatever you said, I don't think you have a class yourself. So don't lecture others."

He's still by my side.

"And lastly, Y/N is my friend, I know her better than you do. So! Don't you dare even come near her."

A tear escaped from my eyes, but not the tears of sadness. Even if whatever happened shocked me, Junmyeon taking my side made it less horrible for me. I see comfort in him. He protected me! When even I was of no help for myself.

I want to thank him, I want to smile looking at him, but I can't! I'm too embarrassed and shocked to face him.  All I know is, I need to go.

I ran outside of the class without saying a word, all I heard was Tanmi and Kyunghee calling my name.

~

Am again back to this place, which comforts me in a silent way, our practice room.

This is the place where we first became friends, where he found me crying for the first time, where he comforted me and asked me to become his Prom date. Indeed! This place holds alot of memories.

Soon the door opened again, and he found me again. He found me crying again.

I stopped as soon as I saw him. All I want is some comfort, looking at him that was all I wished for and maybe he knew it too, because the first thing he did was, he hugged me. Just like the first time.

Staying at his embrace, I feel comforted. I feel safe. It is peaceful.

"Never cry for others words, especially for people like Mina! They only know how to hurt people. Don't let them hurt you, never be weak infront of them, hmm?" he said.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, after nodding to his words I hugged him back and cried my heart out.

~

"You sure you are okay now?" Junmyeon asked for the fifth time, while walking towards the class.

I nodded.

Soon we reached the class, thankfully the teacher isn't here yet. I looked at Tanmi and then at Kyunghee, they both look worried. I smiled at them as assurance that am okay. I and Junmyeon went to our seats. I didn't look at anyone else because I know their looks will have a toll on me again, and I won't let that happen. I can't let Junmyeon down.

~

It's our third period, I was busy writing down my notes when Junmyeon slided his copy towards me. I thought it was by mistake so I pushed it back to him with my elbow, but again he slided his copy towards me. This time I looked at his copy, something was written there.

I read it, "After practice, want to go have some coffee?"

I froze and blinked.

It will be the first time, I and Junmyeon will go out somewhere, alone...