•Bonus•

As mentioned in the last chapter, here is the bonus Junmyeon P.O.V ~

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

"See you embarrassed her! You should have kissed her maybe she was expecting that too. Now go behind her go go!!", Baekhyun cheered.

The next thing I knew was I followed Y/N.

I know I might have embarrassed her but what can I do? I was nervous too like hell nervous! The thought of kissing her was enough to drive me crazy!

All I know is I should apologize to her and let her know what I feel.

"Y/N", I called her but she didn't turn around so I went ahead and hugged her lightly.

"Did I embarrass you? Am sorry for that... I too want to kiss the girl I..I have fallen for.. "

"I am in love with you Park Y/N", I whispered in her ears.

God knows from where all this courage is coming! It's making me nervous for no reason too!

"I love you too Junmyeon" she said and turned towards me with her eyes closed and I all I know is, my heart is bursting out of happiness, I feel like a firework is happening everything seems so perfect at this moment that I decided to do it, I leaned forward and placed my lips on hers.. I kissed her.

The kiss was all we needed to complete this beautiful moment.

Tonight is going to be special to me... Forever because tonight we said our I love yous and we had our first kiss♡