•Chapter 13•

Kyungsoo's P.O.V ~

I am standing near my locker for a whole minute now.

"If you have something to say, speak! Or else atleast move aside, I need to take my books out.", I almost shouted.

"Don't you think it's you who needs to speak 'Lover Boy'?", he asked.

Wait a minute, did he just call me a 'Lover Boy'!?. He has something in mind, because he has this smirk on his face, which is a sign of his to let us know that 'he already knows something'.

"What do you mean and why on earth am I being called a 'Lover Boy'?!", I shouted.

"Calm down Kyungsoo  I know what's going on", he smiled.

I am getting confused.

"I know you like someone", he stated, still smiling.

And the ticking bomb inside me blasted.

"YAH Kim Junmyeon!! What..What are you talking about? ", even while shouting, I stammered.

"You know very well what am talking about. I wasn't the one chuckling and smiling seeing Kyunghee back there yesterday", he teased me .

I stood frozen, right there.
He saw me. Am doomed.

"Junmyeon..." I spoke, but no words came out. What if he tells our friends? And then Baekhyun and Chanyeol will come running to tease me. They might even inform the girls.Aish.

"I know you well Kyungsoo, you don't need to worry I won't spill your secret out, but in return do something."

I still stood amazed, how this friend of mine understood what I wanted or what I was worried about. Is this some kind of telepathy?

"What? " I asked, curiously and nervously.

"Ask Kyunghee to be your partner for the Prom." Junmyeon said patting my shoulder and then he left.

~~~~

Kyunghee's P.O.V ~

During the last period, when I was on my way towards the library, Kyungsoo came to me. He asked me to meet here after school.

'The school backyard has changed so much', I thought.

'What is it he wants to talk about?'
'Did...did Y/N and Tanmi tell him about my feelings and now he wants to ask me about it!?'
'No! Please!!!', I mentally screamed, because all the thoughts made me nervous.

"If they have told him, I'll kill those idiots!", I muttered, clinching my teeths.

"Kill who?", a voice came from behind.

I turned back and it was him," Do Kyungsoo".

"Whom do you wish to kill?", he asked smiling.

Don't smile like that Pabo!

"No one..I was just.. Wait!", I shouted.

"You tell me first, why are we here and what do you want to talk about?", I questioned.

"Ahh... that", he stopped.

He looked into my eyes. For the first time his silence is giving me goosebumps.

'His eyes are glowing just like him', I thought and mentally face palmed myself. When did I become so romantic?

"Wow", I spoke out unknowingly.

"What?"

Aish he heard me again.

"Nothing.. Can you tell me why we are here am actually in a hurry."

Liar Kyunghee! Couldn't even accept that you are nervous infront of him.

He was standing there for almost 2 minutes without a single word spoken.

"Listen if you have nothing to say then am-"

" Will you be my Prom date?", I was cut off and mentally shut off after what he said.

DID HE, DO KYUNGSOO ASKED ME OUT TO BE HIS PROM DATE!?

I think am dreaming.

~~~~

Kyungsoo's P.O.V ~

Before asking Kyunghee, I was nervous and now, after asking her to be my Prom date am nervous, anxious and everything.

After a few seconds, "No" she replied looking at me.