•Chapter 27•

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

It's been a week since our activity test.  All of us did well in our tests. Baekhyun and Jongdae came first followed by Kyungsoo and Minseok and then us, we were third. We all were more than happy, the fact that our friends were the ones to beat us didn't let me and Y/N feel sad.

We all even celebrated! We went to a noodles shop and stuffed ourselves with Jajangmyeon and Jajang, everyone was happy.

And I? I was happy too, not only with the fact that all of us did a great job but also because I know my heart now. I know the reason behind me finding Y/N cute, behind me being sad and distracted whenever I saw her crying and behind my heart racing fast whenever she smiled.

All these happened to me because I like her. It still feels unreal, but at the same time it makes me happy, when did all these even start? And what should I do now?

~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"You all can divide in a group of six that'll be easier for all of you", said Mr. Henry, our English teacher.

The bell rang, ending the class and the school hours.

The last period was rather not as boring as maths though. Following the completion of our activity test, we all knew that Mid terms will be knocking soon and that also meant getting the mid term assignment from our English teacher.

This time the assignment was to do an analysis on any english novel.

"Let's do this together, what say?" Junmyeon asked, looking at me.

"Yeah sure!", I replied smiling.

Our friends gathered after everyone left.

~

"So it's decided! Our group has - Junmyeon, Baekhyun, Tanmi, Kyunghee, Kyungsoo and me", I said pointing at the people I took names of.

"We have almost a week for this so when should we start?", asked Kyunghee.

"We should start from today itself. It's not as easy as it sounds especially when you have a member like Byun Baekhyun!", laughed Junmyeon.

"Yah!!", Baekhyun shouted and we laughed.

"Let's meet up!", said Junmyeon.

"When and where?", that was my first question.

"You all can come to my place. My parents are generally busy with work so we'll have my place for ourselves", Junmyeon offered.

Everyone agreed including me.

"So we are meeting at 6pm at my place. I'll send my address in the group chat. Don't be late anyone!" Junmyeon instructed, sounding like a leader.

"Yes Leader!", we all shouted making Junmyeon smile shyly.