•Chapter 7•

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

It has already been two weeks of me and Y/N sitting together. But we have never interacted with each other properly, for even once.

Whereas our shy boy Kyungsoo is in a better atmosphere than me. He and his seatmate Kyunghee, have become friends.

It's not that I don't want to talk to Y/N.
Infact I really think she is a simple girl, who likes her own and small company and is an introvert just like me. And we might be friends?

All my thoughts came to a stop when our singing teacher entered our class.

"Those students who are in the singing club this year, please come to the hall after school.", said Ms. Song and left.

"I can't believe it's already time for the activity test", sighed Baekhyun.

I turned towards Baekhyun and Minseok with a questioning face .

"What? You forgot about it? ", asked Minseok crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah. I am too busy studying nowadays, I had no time to check.", I replied .

"When are you not busy studying? ", Baekhyun teased me.

And they laughed, so did I .

"By the way what's the concept this time? ", I asked.

"I don't know that, maybe Ms. Song will tell us today", replied Baekhyun.

"Yah Y/N, aren't you in the same Activity club as us?", Baekhyun asked Y/N, by patting on her shoulder.

Y/N turned towards Baekhyun.

"I am in the singing club, you guys are also there too right?", she asked.

"Yes! I, Baekhyun, Junmyeon, Kyungsoo and our another friend Jongdae is there.", Minseok replied.

'We are in the same club, that means I'll hear her sing.', I thought.

"Wow! We all are in the same club!! It's going to be fun guys!! ", exclaimed Baekhyun .