•Chapter 10•

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

[In the Classroom]

I, with a calm and quiet face, am freaking out internally.

Few days have passed, after the test concept revelation and today is the first day of practice.

And I have planned to show Y/N the song I composed few days back.

'How will she react?'
'Will she even listen?'
'If she likes it,will she agree to sing?'

My train of thoughts started again. I think I talk to myself alot these days.

"Okay Class! The next two periods are free so that you can practice for your Activity test. Work hard students! ", announced Mr.Ji and left.

I looked at Y/N, who was packing her things. I don't know why am getting nervous all of a sudden, but I need to talk right? Yeah.

"Hey, um... Want to go somewhere quiet for practice?", I asked with some  courage, looking at her side.

Y/N looked startled because of my sudden approach.

"Yeah..", she replied shyly.
She's cute when she's shy.

" Okay then, let's go."

I got up from my seat followed by Y/N and we left the classroom.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"Why are we here?", I asked standing behind Junmyeon.

Junmyeon brought us infront of an old room, which I have never been in before.

" It's kind of a Music room, to be more detailed, it was the first music class of our school.", he replied.

As Junmyeon spoke, he opened the door and quickly pulled me in and switched on the light.

"It is small but the place is fine, there's  a Piano as well.", he sounded excited about this place.

" How did you even find this room?", I asked out of curiosity.

"I somehow happened to come across this room, as I said it was the first music room before the new music room was made this was the one in use.", answered Junmyeon.

"Ooo", I nodded my head.

Again Silence...

None between us spoke, so I decided to go first with words, this time.

"So now what are we going to do?", I asked and instantly regretted my stupidity.

"Practice? Is there even anything else to do?", Junmyeon asked with a little chuckle and laughter. Aishh.

Obviously he'll laugh because of my dumb question.I need to cover up!

"No! I-I meant..what are we going to do about the practice. You..have any song in mind? ", I asked almost stammering.

~~~~

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

Just when Y/N asked me about the practice and song, I froze. It feels like Nervousness is taking over me, again.

"Yes!", I almost shouted.

"Actually... There is this song, I was kind of working on.. If you don't mind, will you listen to the intro part?", I asked calmly.

"Yes I will.", Y/N replied with a smile.

I felt good when she said 'Yes'.

We sat together and I started singing the song and played the Piano.

After I ended singing, I looked at Y/N who was sitting silently with teary eyes.

'Is she crying? '
'Was the song that bad or were we that awkward?'

Questions came flowing in and I got a little worried.

"Y/N what happened?", I asked worriedly.

"Junmyeon.. ", she spoke after few seconds. This is the first time I heard my name being called by her.

"This song... is beautiful, the meaning is beautiful and... and you sang really well", she said looking at me with a little smile.

She then turned away and cleared her eyes , I heard her mumble ,''Sorry''. I don't know what happened to her but I was smiling when she looked away, I was happy because of her words.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"So..Will you sing this song with me for our test?", Junmyeon asked.

"Sure!", I replied turning back to him and we both smiled.

~Half and Hour later~

"So I think we are done with the lyrics  right?", I asked stretching my hands.

"Yes! This is final. Thanks for helping Y/N."

"No need to thank me Junmyeon and if so, I should be the one thanking you for making me a part of this song.", I said smiling and he too smiled. His smile is so warm that it can warm anyones heart.

We became friendlier in such a short span of time. I never thought a guy with so much talent and popularity will be this sweet and calm and not to mention, friendly.

"Never thought we'll be singing together like this", I said out of the blue.

"Me too. But am glad we are singing together because you sing really well.", he smiled again.

Looking at him smiling, the ticklish feeling inside me grew more and more and eventually I ended up asking him something, which even caught me off-guard.

"So friends?", I asked pulling my hand out.

Junmyeon looked shocked with the sudden hand approach, Ofcourse he'll be shocked. Am I stupid? Why will he be friends with me all of a sudden?

"Ofcourse!", he replied which shocked me as well, and shook my hand.He had his warm smile as always..

~~~~
Till now this is the longest chapter I wrote.
It was tiring to be honest. But I loved writing this chapter.😊

Hope you liked this chapter💓

Exo Sarangaja💞