•Chapter 22•

Narrator ~

The girls are getting ready for the evening, after all it's finally their Prom Night.

"We need to finish the makeup session soon or else we'll be late!", whined Tanmi.

"Don't you think you are in no position to say so?", asked Kyunghee.

Tanmi gave a confused look.

"Because you are the only one left, we are done with everything", Y/N said.

"Go have some more 'beuty' sleep of yours", Kyunghee completed.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

After all the chaos of getting ready. We are finally on our way to our school. The boys will be waiting for us outside the school gate.

"I can't wait to click pictures with Baek! After all We are twinning!!" exclaimed Tanmi, with alot of excitement in her voice.

"I wonder how Junmyeon will look"

"Don't be too nervous when you'll be entering the Prom with Junmyeon, don't mind people." Kyunghee whispered to me.

Before going out, we three fixed our gowns and hair for the final time and that's when I noticed, how pretty my girls are looking.

Kyunghee, who always has sarcasm written all over her face, looks so girly and cute with light makeup and with her straight hair open. Her light pink tulle gown was definitely complimenting her beuty.

Kyunghee's dress ~

On the other hand Tanmi also looks very beautiful, her loosen bun and bold makeup goes well with her Navy blue tulle gown

Tanmi's Dress ~

And then there's me, my hair is done in wavy curls and I have applied light makeup

And then there's me, my hair is done in wavy curls and I have applied light makeup. I thought I looked too plain, but then I glanced at my dress which Junmyeon selected for me and changed my mind.

'No Y/N you look pretty in this dress', I smiled at my own thought.

Y/N's Dress ~