•Chapter 25•

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

I am taking Y/N to one of my favorite comfort place. The cafe my eomma used to take me when I was a child. Whenever I felt sad or low about something, eomma would take me there because I loved their pastries. Eating them used to make me happy.. It still does.

The reason behind me asking her to come here with me was sadness too, more than me it was Y/N who was sad today.

So I want to take her there and cheer her up!! Because I know she didn't deserve all those behavior and hardships.

Now that I think more about it, she never did anything wrong or bad except being my Prom date...which I asked her to be.

'I will make it up to you' was all I thought.

~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

As per our talk which we had during class via Junmyeon's copy, we walked inside a cafe to have our coffee, and I must admit that the cafe is beautiful.

It's simple yet mesmerizing. There is a glass wall with long curtains, we can see the park from here, and lastly, the cafe is shining bright because of the sun rays.

"It's beautiful here" I said, loud enough for him to hear.

"Isn't it?", he asked smiling.

I smiled and nodded like a kid.

We both ordered and then took our seats, beside the glass wall.

"My eomma used to bring me here to cheer me up, whenever needed." I was admiring the view outside when Junmyeon suddenly spoke.

I looked at him, wondering what to reply, finding none I just nodded looking at him.

He pouted for some seconds before he   lowly shouted, "Cheer Up Y/N!!"

Soon realising how embarrassing he looked, he went quiet. I laughed at his actions.

"What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" I asked, suppressing my laughter.

"Let's try to know each other.. I want to know you", he said with a warm smile and eyes.

This got me off guard. I got lost, in his eyes maybe? Those eyes where I search for comfort nowadays because whenever I got hurt, he appeared out of nowhere and stayed beside me.

Now that I think of it, it was always him knowing sides of me.

Before I could think more, his voice brought me back to reality, "In class you looked dull and sad, I don't like seeing my friends sad. I want to cheer you up Y/N" he talks so smoothly," let's forget what happened and talk about ourselves okay?"

I couldn't help but smile as my eyes suddenly felt moist. I tilted my head down to avoid his gaze for sometime and to hide the tears of happiness, this friend of mine brought to me.

~

Junmyeon's P.O.V ~

Silence filled around us after I spoke.
Y/N hasn't spoken a word till now, which makes me wonder if I made her uncomfortable.

"My favorite colour is blue.. I like everything in blue. What's your favorite colour?", Y/N asked.

I looked at her for a moment in surprise before replying, "Violet, I like violet."

~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"Come to think of this, you got to know me.. you have seen through me..what type of a person I am, but on the other hand I? I never got to know you.." I stated the fact, which I myself realised a few minutes back.

"We have a lot of time to know each other" he said, giving his all time warm smile.

"Yes!", I grinned.

"My favorite hobby is playing golf", he said.

"I like singing", I replied.

With smile spread all over our faces, we got to know each other, from our likes to dislikes over the cup of coffees and pastries.

And now that we know, we have alot in common.