•Chapter 19.2•

* Short Chapter *

Y/N's P.O.V ~

I and Junmyeon are again having a silent moment after what he said. I still feel my cheeks are heated up. Junmyeon looks shy too.

The silence broke when his phone rang.

"Hello"
"Yeah she's okay, we'll be there soon."
"Bye."

Three lines and Junmyeon ended the call and looked at me.

My questioning face was enough for him to know what I was going to ask.

"Baekhyun called, they are waiting for us and the girls are worried, so let's go back", he explained and stood up.

I stood up too and was about to walk out when Junmyeon spoke again.

"Y/N Wait... ", I turned towards him.

"You'll be coming to the Prom right?", he asked.

"Yes I will even if I'll be alone, I'll come! After all this is our last year here", I replied with a smile.

"You might not come alone, I mean..", he stopped out of nervousness, he had that look all over his face.

"What do you mean Junmyeon?", I asked, confused as always.

He took a long breath and then he asked me something.

Something which got me frozen on spot.

"Let's go together... Be my Prom Date Y/N hmm? "

He asked me out.

At first I thought of running away because of what happened before between Minho and me, but at the same time I looked at him. Those eyes had so much purity and warmth that it made me forget everything and I ended up replying him.

"Yes"