•Chapter 14•

Kyunghee's P.O.V ~

It's been two days since I rejected Kyungsoo. We both have been avoiding each other since then.

I feel so heartbroken myself, I wonder what's going on with him.

I had my reasons Kyungsoo, am sorry.

"Kyunghee! Are you even listening to me? ", shouted Y/N.

"um..yeah.", I mumbled.

Y/N looked at me for few seconds and then sighed. She came and sat beside me, holding me with one hand and gripped me tight.

"What's going on tell me, please? ", I looked at her.

"I know something is wrong, you seem so dull and unhappy recently. What is going on? Tell me please.", she literally begged me.

"Kyungsoo.. ", I started speaking, my eyes got teary as soon as I spoke.

"I know you both are avoiding each other.. But why?"

"He.. he asked me out..to be his pro-prom date but I rejected him Y/N",  I completed as I was almost on the verge of a breakdown.

Even before speaking, Y/N embraced me into a warm hug. A hug which I needed at the moment.

"You know we both have been friends for a long time now. I can already guess why you rejected the guy you like.", she spoke still hugging me.

"It's because of me, isn't it?", I looked at her, " Every year, you and I went to Prom together because no one ever asked me, and you fear no one will, this year as well." I listened to her and  nodded a little.

"Don't do this to yourself and to Kyungsoo, because of me. Trust me! I'll be more sad and guilty than you. And don't worry about me, I'll manage something or someone.", she ended giving a little smile.

She genuinely wants me to go with Kyungsoo.

"Okay", I replied smiling a little, wiping out my tears.

~~~~

Kyungsoo's P.O.V ~

I have been keeping myself so busy nowadays, so that I can forget about the rejection. Urghh!

However, whenever I see her everything flashes back.

'I didn't even ask her for a reason', I thought yet again.

While I am on my way towards the library, I heard my name being called

"Do Kyungsoo!!"

I turned around to see Kyunghee waving her hand and looking at me.

'Why is she calling me?'
'I need to go, I need to run because I can't face her not so early!'

I turn around to run but she was too fast, she caught me and made me turn towards her.

"Do Kyungsoo will you be my Prom Date?", she asked and smiled at me.

I got shocked, happy and excited. In short it's again a rollercoaster of emotions. I don't know what to say instead I got hold of her hands and smiled.

We just stood there, smiling.